Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lotr Rpg

Page: 1 of 1
 Death_Jedi
05-02-2003, 5:56 AM
Ok iv decided to start one up its Lord of the Rings
we each pick characters from LOTR and we have to go arcoss middle earth and get to mount doom to destroy the one ring
Ill be Legolas and we need a frodo to be the ring holder
Anyone wanna play?
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-25-2003, 9:14 PM
hey ill play. i wanna be gandalf. yeah even though i supposedly die at the end of Moria.
 Captain Wilson
05-25-2003, 10:44 PM
i shall be bormier and family as bormier dies at the fellowship
 Flamehart
05-26-2003, 12:16 AM
I'll be Strider/Aragorn. We don't have to keep up exactly with our lines do we? It's kinda hard to memorize them but I know most of them.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-26-2003, 1:03 AM
i guess we just have to remember the basic parts
 Death_Jedi
05-26-2003, 4:57 AM
Its alive!?!

sorry this threed is sooo old...o well

should we do proper profiles well

Name: Legolas Greenleaf
Weapons: To daggers and a bow
Looks: Long blonde hair and points ears
Hometown: Rivendale (i think?)

(we need some evil people Wormtounge , Saruman ect, and we should make up our own story but still frodo is trying to destroy the ring)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Waits in rivendale for the fellowship to arive, then out of no where an arrow shoots past legolas skinning his face*

"Orcs"

*legolas pulled his bow and started shooting back at them, the other elves came to his ade and helped him*

"Theres alot of them"

*legolas pulled his daggers out and started stabbing the orcs with the help of other elves they were all killed*

( i was bored so i decided to do somthing )
 Flamehart
05-26-2003, 9:01 PM
(No, Legolas is a Forest Elf, therefor he lives in the forest. Rivendale is just where most of them were in the movies, because Orcs aren't smart enough to FIND Rivendale, so plz edit your post)

Name: Aragorn, Son of Aragoth (Strider)
Weapons: The sword that killed Sauron during the war (shattered) his own Ranger sword, and a bow (less accurate then Legolas of course).
Looks: Long, dirty black hair and worn clothes.
Hometown: Anywhere he can sleep. (Namely, from Gondor I think it was, I'm not sure though, I'll have to re-read the books)

------------------
((OOC: Man I'm in too many RPs lol))

Strider (as he will be known until later) woke up early and headed to the planned meeting place. He then heard a thumping sound, climbed up a hill, and saw several large boar-like objects coming his way. "Isengard.." He drew out his bow and fired continuously, killing off several of the boars, then ran swiftly to hide.
 Death_Jedi
05-27-2003, 2:58 AM
*Legolas was stnading on the top of a building at rivendale (the meeting place) and he saw strider/aragorn in a fight with some urak hai about two leages away.
He called for a horse and started riding towards aragorn to help him (some time later) he fired three arrows of his bow at once hitting three urak hai then he jumped off behind a bolder with aragorn*

"Aragorn......always getting into trouble"

*lagolas poked his head out and fired off some more shots at isengard
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-27-2003, 7:09 PM
(OOC: craig those boar like creatures are called wargs. they were the same ones in the hobbit when gandalf and bilbo and the 13 dwarves were up in the pine tree after coming out of the misty mountains.)
 Flamehart
05-27-2003, 8:04 PM
(OOC: refer to me as Strider until I take up my place as king, kthxbye :D )

Strider grinned at Legolas, "Thank's, good friend." He turned and struck down an Uruk-hai, then kicked one from behind and stabbed his fallen body. He ripped it out and slashed another, then went to help Legolas take down the Wargs.
 Darth Blonde
06-08-2003, 7:40 PM
Legalos lives in mirkwood, just to clear things up.

Name:Perigrin Took (Pippin)
Weapons: Small sword and the occasional rock
Looks: Small hobbit with brown hair

Can I be both Merry and Pippin.

"Ulp.." udders Pippin as he looks around strider to see the fallen monster. He raises his sword and tries to fend off the vastly supperior orcs.
 legameboy
06-30-2003, 12:54 PM
Name: Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry)
Weapons: Dagger and rocks
Looks: Small hobbit with brownish hair.
Page: 1 of 1