Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The hunt for Inventus

Page: 1 of 2
 Captain Wilson
04-30-2003, 8:49 PM
This is my first thread EVER..so plz cut me a little slack :D

Ok the rules are:
No godmode
No controlling other RPG's people > this does include killing them
without piror consent.
No jedi/sith masters alowed (lower ranks are fine)
Chosse any race you like But no cyborgs plz (execept me :D)
Post a bio on your first post
If the RPG's carnt work out what happans at the end of a fight between them selfs i will :D
Name:
Weapons:
Race:
Force senstive:
bio:

This is the tale of a quest for vengance, that will shape a galaxy

Name: Kaildor
Apperance:Tall waers lots of black
Weapons: sniper rifel, 2 bladed blastersand 'force sword' (same propites as a lightsaber)
Race: Human Cyborg
Force senstive: No
bio: is hunting a scientst who ges by the name 'inventus'. Is conidered by many to be crazy. His processer prevents all force powers working on him

*In a bar on the planet Startos minnor a bar keep is held on the wall a glowing sword at his thoat*
Kaildor:now friend are you going to tell me were he is?? or do i have to kill you?
Bar keep: please he didnt say were he was goi..ugh
*the sword flashed and the mans body fell to the floor. kaildor mixed himself a prothos lava,carmly steped over the mans body to the nearst undestroyed table in the empty bar and waited for his contacts to arvie to help on his mission*
 jokemaster
04-30-2003, 10:28 PM
Name: Skip Tyler
Apperance: Medium build, black hair, green eyes
Weapons: 2 blasters, a modified sniper rifle, he is also proficient in hand-to-hand combat and can use objects to help him (read: can pick up table legs and the like)
Race: Human
Force Sensitive: No
Bio: old partner and friend of Kalidor, but dissapeared, is presumed dead by many, including Kalidor.
-------
*Skip arrives at bar disguised*
Skip: you said you needed help?
 Flamehart
04-30-2003, 10:50 PM
Name: Craig
Apperance: White hair, black top with red "trenchcoat." Looks semi-demonic and has strange powers. (the pic is in my char profile on the sticky, 2nd page)
Weapons: Two dual pistols, Huge sword that can become a spear or scythe, and gauntlets that their current power is unknown (will have to get a pic in my profile of it later =P)
Race: Human, part Demonic
Force senstive: Sort of (he has the Force and demonic powers, which most powers he has yet to discover)
bio: Once a strong, he left the order at age 18 and became a Mercenary for hire, thinking he could clearly handle any mission, and has done so since he started 3 years ago. He is not as mysterious as he looks, and knows Kalidor (although they aren't the best of friends at times) from a previous encounter, particularly a Jedi-Sith war.

------------------------------------------------

Craig is knocked into the bar by a thug outside, and lands on a table, splitting it in two. The thug was big a muscular, and picked up the extremely heavy door, which had been knocked off, and threw it at Craig. Craig drew his dual pistols immediately and fired repeatedly, the door flew back and collided with the thug, sending him flying out of the bar. Craig calmly stood up, fixed the door, and turned to Kalidor. "Sorry I'm late, you called though?"
 Captain Wilson
05-01-2003, 1:07 PM
Kaildor looks round at his 2 partners. craig he had called but he other he had not. He looked hard at skip trying to place his face. Suddanly remebering a friend long before his change and matching him kaildor cried out
"skip! thought you were dead! great to see you!"
*go's and shakes skip's hand*
"We have some cacthin' up to do"
*looks at craig*
"good to see your still alive craig"
*and nods*
"Now we're waitin for the other two guys i called"
Turns again and looks at skip
"you can take that disguse off if you want"
 Captain LeChuck
05-01-2003, 1:26 PM
Name: Keedo'Oota'Wee "Keedo"
Race: Rodian
Weapon: Wookiee Bowcaster, Westar-34 Blaster and an odd curved dagger
Outfit: Mostly clad in Black with black and gold shoulder pads(Kyle Katarn style:D ), in his belt he carries a rope that is made out of hair, six Trandoshan teeth, a bloody necklace with a green emerald on it.
Force Sensitive: Yes, but hasnt discovered it
Bio: A ruthless killer and almost unequalled hunter. Was exiled from Rodia for using foul play in battle. He likes to collect trophies from his prey which he carries in his belt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Enters the bar and looks around. A drunk human screams at him*

Drunk Human: Get out of here, Rodian! We dont want you here!

*Keedo slowly walks up to him and grabs his throat and holds him against the wall while pointing his Westar at his head.*
What did you say?

Drunk Human: Nothing! I said nothing!

*He takes his Westar closer to his head*
I heard you say it. Do you regret it?

Drunk Human: Yes!

Apologize then!
*grabs harder around the mans throat*

Drunk: Im sorry! Im very sorry, sir!

That'll do.

*He lets him go and holsters his Westar then walks up to Kaildor*

Am I late?
 Deac
05-01-2003, 3:32 PM
Name: Beta D.
Appearance: Often mistaken for Deac Starkiller, except his eyes and hair are a differnet colour and he has no cyborg modifictations.
Force Sensetive: Lightsider. Journeyman

Bio: Having lost all his memory, he awoke in a garbage compactor and escaped, only knowing his name as to what was tatooed on his neck: "Beta D"

---------------------------------

*Beta D staggers in*

Beta: What's going on here?
 Captain Wilson
05-01-2003, 7:38 PM
"Finally, starkiller your here...wait theres somthing different about you. Oh well no time for that."*Kaildor looks round*"I Trust your all in, If you dont want to here what the job is get out now, but once you here it your in permantly, right till the end"
 jokemaster
05-01-2003, 7:40 PM
*Skip keeps his disguise on*
Skip: as long as it isn't a job that requires me being a human shield again I'm in.
 Captain Wilson
05-01-2003, 7:45 PM
Kaildor grins and looks at craig "you?"
 Flamehart
05-01-2003, 7:45 PM
Craig kicked the two pieces of the broken table up and smashed them together, somehow causing them to reform as one. "There we go.." He sat down at another table and casually rested one arm against it. "I am no one's bodyguard, I'm only going to help you in this job because I want to help you, even if it does require killing."
 Captain Wilson
05-01-2003, 7:47 PM
*still grining* "i'll take it your in then, Starkiller what about you?"
 Flamehart
05-01-2003, 10:12 PM
Craig nodded, obviously still trying to get the hang of most of his abilities, and wasn't going to willingly speak openly of it.
 Kuuki
05-02-2003, 12:16 AM
*A man with long red hair and wearing robes, sits at the bar drinking a Raynorian smoothy. He seems impressed by the drink...*

???: *softly* "Damn, he was right, this thing is pretty good..."

---------

((

Name: Irvine <wishes never to give out his last name>
Bio: Irvine, a young Jedi who carries a small disgust in his family, wanders the galaxy, for reasons sealed with in him for all time... For reasons unknown he's been fond of the Red colored lightsaber, although records never showed any reason for him to choose a colored saber usualy assosaited with Sith and Dark Jedi. But Irvine continues to claim it has nothing to do with one being evil...
Force powers: Jedi
))
 Flamehart
05-02-2003, 1:05 AM
Craig looked around mysteriously, then turned to Kalidor. "Is this Inventus guy trying to kill you before you get to him, like a bounty on your head or anything?"
 Captain LeChuck
05-02-2003, 6:32 AM
Just what I was wondering. Another thing...Mind if I keep something of his? Like...A couple of teeth or something?
 Captain Wilson
05-02-2003, 2:53 PM
*Looks round appering to look for someone watching,sees no one*
"no, the job im hiring for is to help me hunt him down and steal some codes from an imperial station. It shouldnt be to hard, if your all as good as you say you are...the pays good, but only if we finsh both the jobs. Im not paying anyone for a half arsed **** up. I'll give a bounus to who ever can get me 'inventus's head or thoses codes. The codes are more important to me and if they are lost or destroyed i will hunt you down to the end of time"
*pulls out a map*
"were gonna go for the codes first. There on this planet here"
*stabs down on the jungal planet Helios*
" your ships data core should have the co-ordinates in its star charts."
*Rolls the map up and puts it back inside his trench coat and pulls out what appers to be a slim sliver disc with a small red button and places it on the table. Kaildor pushes the button and a hologram of Helios shows up.*
" we're gonna land and meet here"
*points to a small patch of dersert amoung the trees*
"this is the only other place we can land...other then the base its self"
*points to the other side of the planet were there are simply trees, no sign of any setelment let alone an imperal base*
"Now officaly this facilty dosn't even exist, but its there alright and thats where the codes are"
*he picks up the disc and puts it away.*
"Now, we are gonna meet at the landing zone in 3 days, this should give you plenty of time to get ready, and remember to bring anti toxions for the jungle trek. You can take passage on my ship, its parked at docking bay 12, its called bright beatuy or take your own and meet us there"
*looks at keedo*
"you can have his godamm head if you want"
*suddanly the door is broken down...again.. and 15 storm troppers enter and level their rifels.*
Storm trooper captain: " (into com) found him sir, he was here (to others)nobody move or we shoot."
*Kaildor laughs and draws his pistol, shoots the captain between the eyes and rolls behind the bar for cover as laser blasts begain to fly (some killed the few drunks and civillians that were still in the bar :D )*
 Deac
05-02-2003, 3:48 PM
Beta: Ummm....do I know you?...I must do....I guess my name's "Starkiller" then. Kinda funny.
 Captain Wilson
05-02-2003, 7:47 PM
"what are you talking about starkiller, hurry up and kill something"
*rolls fromthe bar to a upturned table and shoots another storm trooper down*
 jokemaster
05-02-2003, 9:47 PM
*throws a chair at a stormtrooper, knocking him back*
 Kuuki
05-02-2003, 10:21 PM
*RH Irvine finished his beverage, while blaster shots whiz by his head... One zips right through his hair on the right side, sizzling a few strands. He stands, and turns around abruptly...*

RH Irvine: "I suddjest that everyone cease hostilities, now"

*RH Irvine reaches for his lightsaber just to make his point possibly reconised for those who were paying attention...*
 Captain Wilson
05-02-2003, 10:27 PM
*turns and looks RH Irvine while the storm troops decide what to do ( ie. live or die :D)*
"i See you got yourself a lightsber there, boy *stress the word even though it is obvius that RH Irvine is older*.. think you know how to use it?"
 Kuuki
05-02-2003, 10:58 PM
RH Irvine: "I'm pretty confiedent that I'm the only one alive in the galaxy who has nearly prefected Form VII, let alone who can even practice it... How ever, it can and will wear the person out very quickly when preforming it, so I don't use it unless I have no other choice..." *briefly looks at a small lockof his hair whom which is ghey.* 'To hell I'll use it again...'
 Captain Wilson
05-02-2003, 11:10 PM
*grins*
"You made it sound damm convincing...i like that. You wanna tag along on my job, pays good, and, if you do what you say you do, You sound like a usefull person"
*the last storm troopers make for the door and flee*
"****! There gonna be back with more men. Right , follow me to my ship or get to your own. Pick up anything you need on route. *nods to RH Irvine*if your coming with us come with me, i dont have time to give you the co-ordinates. See you all there, oh and try not to get followed"
*runs to the door and runs out*
 Flamehart
05-03-2003, 12:13 AM
Blaster fire from a mounted turret rains on the bar soon after Wilson runs out. Craig walks out and a laser whizzes by his head, but doesnt flinch. Craig draws one handgun and fires repeatedly, killing the rest of the stormtroopers. "Alright boys, its clear." He heads for his ship, the Ragnarok and picks up some anti-toxins and other items along the way, then goes to the coordinates.
 jokemaster
05-03-2003, 12:41 AM
*Skip runs out of the bar and heads to his ship. He takes off and heads to the planet*
 Kuuki
05-03-2003, 10:26 AM
RH Irvine: *To Beta* "You're not Deac Starkiller, whom I have met a few times before. Even though most people could confuse you two by your appearences, but however those people don't know how to sense one's inner energies... I have an formitable ship, do you wish to come with?"
 Deac
05-03-2003, 5:08 PM
*Beta activates his saber and begins blocking blaster bolts*

Beta: So...who am I? What do you know about Starkiller? Does he have any brothers? Is he looking for me?
 Kuuki
05-03-2003, 5:37 PM
RH Irvine: "I don't know, he might of had a brother sometime ago, but I'm not sure if he's still alive. As for him looking for you or anyone. Well it has been several years..."
 Deac
05-04-2003, 2:19 PM
Beta: Do you mind if I tag along with you? You might be better at helping find some answers.
 Captain LeChuck
05-04-2003, 2:40 PM
*A scream from a stormtrooper is heard from inside the bar. Keedo walks out and has a kind of scissor holstered in his belt. In his hand he holds a finger, he fastens it to his belt*

What are we waiting for? Lets go.

*Gets to his ship "Blood Moon"*
 Kuuki
05-04-2003, 4:14 PM
RH Irvine: "Alright then, let's go..."

*RH Irvine steps outside and pulls out a remote and presses a few buttons. Several kilometers away a Reaper class ship's systems turn on, and the ship takes off towards RH Irvine's position.*

RH Irvine: "It'll be here in a few moments..."
 Captain LeChuck
05-04-2003, 4:35 PM
*Gets into his ship and gets it started*

The hunt begins...Heh heh...

*Takes off*
 Flamehart
05-04-2003, 9:06 PM
Craig sits and waits for Kalidor to arrive, and plays a game of cards with the droids on the ship, seemingly getting his butt kicked as its a new game that the droids are somehow trying to teach him. Craig sends a comm message that Kalidor will receive when he enters his ship, "I'm waiting at the coordinates, hurry up or I might start this mission without you."
 Captain LeChuck
05-05-2003, 1:21 PM
*Arrives just after Craig*

Over Comm: Im at the coordinates.

*Tinkers with a broken Protocol Droid*
 Captain Wilson
05-05-2003, 3:44 PM
Kaildor kills the last storm tropers and goes tobright beatuy and recives craigs message and takes off.
 Kuuki
05-05-2003, 9:13 PM
*Irvine's reaper arrives, lasers hit the deflecter shields on the opposite side of Irvine and Beta are standing.*

Irvine: "Come on..." *walks aboard the ship*
 Deac
05-06-2003, 3:42 PM
*Beta follows RH Irvine*

Beta: So, what's this Starkiller guy like?
 Kuuki
05-06-2003, 7:02 PM
((deac I think i should drop the 'RH' for this RPG))

*Getting in the ship, Irvine gets onto the cockpit and computes the ship to follow the others.*

Irvine: *while computing* "He's well respected in the Republic, and in the Jedi order. Unfortunately at that time I really hadn't have much time to get to know him very well, I felt in him that he was experencing some deeply remorse over someone. But thats just what I felt, nothing's set in stone to be honest..."
 Deac
05-07-2003, 3:37 PM
Beta: Interesting. Any idea about where he was born?
 Captain Wilson
05-08-2003, 8:30 PM
3 days have passed

Bright beatuy pulls out of light speed and lands at the co-ordinates. Kaildor walks out and looks at the people there
Kaildor: "right, We leave now,hurry and get what ever you need..."
Slings a huge bg over
Kaildor: "...its a long walk"
 Flamehart
05-08-2003, 8:37 PM
The card playing droids went away, then Craig went back in the ship and came back with a large sword on his back, and two handguns concealed underneath his coat. All other items he needed were concealed in his cloak as well, and were almost weightless. Craig nodded, "I'm ready."
 Kuuki
05-08-2003, 10:24 PM
RH Irvine: "Sorry, don't know..."

*The time jump*

*Irvine tracked their movement to the planet, and landed in close proxmitry.*

Irvine: *only grabed a bottle of water, and senses the group* "They are on foot, heading north about 2 kilometers away. Let's go."
 jokemaster
05-09-2003, 9:29 AM
*Skip walks out of his ship with twin blasters, a machete and a backpack full of supplies*
 Deac
05-09-2003, 3:48 PM
Beta: What is it they're doing? Are we with them? I'm very confused...
 Kuuki
05-09-2003, 8:18 PM
Irvine: "Of course we are with them as long as we keep following. We just have to catch up."
 Kuuki
05-12-2003, 8:31 AM
((Irvine: "I know what your thinking... But I just like bumping threads." *^_^*))
 Captain Wilson
05-12-2003, 2:45 PM
The group ,Minus Beta + Irvine, headed north after Irvine's ship failed to show up. They walked 8 hours untill finally they saw the fringe of the jungle area. Quicking their pace the group made it to the edge of the lush jungle by nightfall.
Kaildor: "Right, arm up. There could be impiral scum in here
(to himself) or worse.."

(( Yay my 100th post :p ))
 Flamehart
05-12-2003, 8:49 PM
(OOC: What the..!? You have over 200 points and I'm just over 260 and I'm at 200+ posts! not fair! lol)

Craig spun his two handguns before holstering them and smirked, "I'm ready for anything."
 Captain Wilson
05-12-2003, 8:54 PM
((VICTORY! ))
 Kuuki
05-13-2003, 10:49 PM
((tisk tisk tisk, you peoples havent even had the 'feel' for real amounts of pointage! :evil2: ))

Irvine: "You knwo this is taking quite long. I admit impatence is rather a bad thing. But out here seem remote enough to replace my ship."

*Irvine takes out hte remote, and calls the ship again, this time is lands right near them, and the cargo hold opens.*

Irvine: "I have a few speeders in there, it'll make the trip quicker."
Page: 1 of 2