Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What I personaly think will be hell cool...doubt it...

Page: 1 of 1
 SlapNut
04-30-2003, 5:55 AM
...if that in JA, you could actuly choose your own Jedi, and jedi moves etc, im sure alot of people have thought of something along the lines of this, but i doubt (spelling?) it would work due to having to make a huge memmory thing etc.

to expand on this, i think that along with choosing your race, gender etc, you should be able to choose your style of jedi fighting, for example, i would choose a guy that can do full on flips and kicks, along with a fast aray of light staff moves(eg: darth maul). While someone else might choose to be less mobile (eg: darth vader), that would move arpund less but me more accurate in his strikes and more stronger etc. But im sure it would be very hard for the makers of the game to do that, and plus there would be some un-ballanced characters, but this is all just what i think would be cool, what do u guys think?
 taekwondo joe
04-30-2003, 11:29 AM
is this a joke, or a sick sun of a gun that does not look at any other thread in a forum?
 Prime
04-30-2003, 12:34 PM
It might be kind of neat to be able to specify which of the seven lightsaber forms your character uses...
 Taos
04-30-2003, 1:16 PM
We will be able to do most of what you suggested SlapNut. The only thing I'd like to see added would be having the choice of the seven lightsaber forms, just as Prime suggested.

Thread closed.
Page: 1 of 1