Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dutch PC Zone JKIII special...

Page: 1 of 1
 HertogJan
04-29-2003, 5:55 PM
Well not so much info, as you see in the title of this thread, the guys at PC Zone Benelux still think it's called 'Jedi Knight III' ?? :rolleyes:

But there was some interesting info:

- There will be a forcepower that will allow you to suck life out of your opponent (hmm seems like a combo of drain and grip to me, hehe :))

- I saw a pic (apparently from a cutscene) featuring a guy LEDGEGRABBING on some kind of exhaust shaft :D :D I dunno if it's just something only seen once in a cutscene, but it was definately interesting to see, even though it was a vbery small pic.. I'll try to scan it tomorrow :)

Tomorrow I'll also see if there's any new info in the article!
 Blademaster_109
04-29-2003, 6:18 PM
thats how all the maginzes are the restate the info we already know. will have to wait for E3
 PrimoSidone
04-29-2003, 6:29 PM
Dont trust CHEESEHEADS :D :D
 Taos
04-29-2003, 6:41 PM
I'm looking forward to finding out about the new force powers they have for this game. The other info I want will most likely come from E3. :)
 StormHammer
04-29-2003, 7:11 PM
Thanks for sharing the info. The more the merrier, I say. It would be good to see some new screenies... ;)
 HertogJan
05-03-2003, 7:03 AM
Well I scanned the ledgegrab pic now. I only saw like 2 pics I wasn't sure about whether I've seen them before.

But here's the pic where someone is ledgegrabbing:

http://members.lycos.nl/hertogjan45/ledgegrab.jpg)

Could be a player action, could be just an animation in a cutscene. But hey if the animation's there, modders might just be able to do something with it!
 SettingShadow
05-03-2003, 7:17 AM
Awesome! I hope it's not only for cutscenes. Thanks for sharing. :)
 Toa Tahu
05-04-2003, 8:43 AM
Well I'll also hope it's not a cutscene special...
 StormHammer
05-04-2003, 8:57 AM
hey thanks for sharing that pic. It would be great if ledge-grabbing does make it into the game, instead of just being used in a cut scene or something. :thumbsup:
 Blademaster_109
05-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
I'm looking forward to finding out about the new force powers they have for this game. The other info I want will most likely come from E3. :)

same here.
Page: 1 of 1