Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Battle of Surrian

Page: 1 of 1
 Deac
04-29-2003, 3:58 PM
Surian. A lush, tropic planet, with warm oceans and clear green skies.
Until one day an ISD appeared in the clouds.
This is the story of those who fought to protect it. D platoon of the 567th Company

Rules:
Post Character in First Post
No jedi/sith- Galactic Civil War
All Character MUST be members of the Rebels- NO IMPERIALS...
No godmoding.
Any race allowed, but cyborgs cannot use it as an excuse to godmode.
No fragging your platoon.
Positions Will be given to those who post: One lieutenant (me), two sergants, and the rest get to be privates.
--------------------------------

Name: Lieutenant Gerriv Jil
Race: Human
Bio: Brother of the famous sniper Beler, Gerriv joined the alliance shortly after he did. A quiet man with principles, he is generally liked by his men
Carrying: Repeater Rifle/Grenade launcher, medkit.
-----------------------------------

*The beach. Imperial warships are sailing inward*

Gerriv: Take up positions! Everybody!

*Ducks behind barrier, loads weapon*
 Captain LeChuck
04-29-2003, 5:44 PM
Name: Hector Gondev
Race: Human
Bio: A promising marksman and special ops soldier. Also quite capable of frontline assignments. A very versatile soldier.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*takes position next to Gerriv and makes his weapon ready*
 Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 6:43 PM
Name: Sgt Obadiah Hakeswill
Race: Human Cyborg
Bio: A Crazy Pyromaniac who seems to always be fighting a imagnary battle with his programing. It would apper his prgram is called 'Sharpe'. Hakeswill is a ruthless man who has won the Promation through sheer force of will ,a violent nature and terror. Beacause of this, he is normaly pushed toward the front line with a flamethrower....
(remind you of any one deac??? :D )
*Grins manicly at his Commanding officer, Gerriv, and pulls out his flame thrower. He is littaraly covered in refill gas canisters,*
"Yes Sir!!"
*Even in the heat of battle he manages to pull off a salute.*
"Right lads you heard the lieutenant, get ready. Just stick with me lads i carnt die, you tried once sharpie!! I carnt die!!"
*the rest of the platoon recionse this as one of the Sgt's crazy streaks as he howls this at the sky*
 Kuuki
04-29-2003, 7:57 PM
Name: Sgt. James Garland
Short. Bio: Recently promoted, James is eager to take his first command.

-----------

Garland: "I wish I didn't wake up this morning..." *To platoon* keep your heads down, wiat for them to get in range of our cannons!"
 Deac
05-01-2003, 3:37 PM
Gerriv *Smiling*: Don't forget that their amour is weakest at the crotch...but there's not much to hit there!

*The craft draw closer*
 jokemaster
05-01-2003, 11:16 PM
Name: Private Charlie "Magnet" Jefferson
Species: Human
Bio: A new soldier who earnt the nickname and callsign magnet for his abilty to attract extra weapons/ammo, and trouble.
Weapons: Missle Launcher, and a blaster rifle
-----------
*Magnet peers through his missle launcher's sight and locks onto a small craft*
Magnet: Artillery ready, sir!
 Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 11:55 PM
(wernt people supposed to be given ranks? Oh well.)

Name: Jack Rein
rank: Corporal (if that's okay. if you don't know what a corporal is, it's in between private and sergant.)
race: human
bio: A good leader, knows his men well and thier capabuilities, makes sure all his troops are well and informed of the mission.

---------------------

Jack was standing around casually in the command centre when he overheard reports of the enemy approaching over the radio. Jack headed outside to take a better look. The ships were clearly in site on the edge of the horizon, men were rushing around evrywhere and word leaked throughout the base as the scurry of nervouse soldiers increase.

Jack walked cassuall over to a group of souldiers crouching behind a barrier. "What's wrong lutenant?" Jack says as he recognizes the officer. "Aftaid to get a laser singe on your brass ass?"

Before the lieuttenant can answer laser fire erupts from the direction of the ships; enemy fighters close in on the base and let go a few missles before the base's defenses kick in and launch lasers and missles in return.

A few lasers scatter about the area and one pecks the barrier harmlessly. The enemy missles explode off in the distance and one of the enemy fighters is taken down by the base's defence. The base's own fighters prepare to launch.
 jokemaster
05-05-2003, 12:05 AM
*Hearing the laser fire, Charlie accidently fires the rocket, destroying the fighter's wing. The fighter is headed on a colission course. The craft flies right over the soldiers and crashes a little behind them. The soldiers closest to it get covered with dust*
 Mandalorian54
05-05-2003, 12:15 AM
The Rebel forces start to get orginized, fighter ships leap to the skys, troops assemble. The Imperial ships inch closer, the Imperial fighters empty thier rockets, The Imperial troops prepare for combat.

Laser fire increases, soldiers scatter behind cover; Jack remains standing, watching the enemy near. "I'm gonna go check up on my squad. Good luck lieutenant." Jack turns around and casually walks away, laser fire scattering about the area.
 Deac
05-05-2003, 5:22 PM
Gerriv: Get down you idiot! OPEN FIRE!

*Begins firing on stormtroopers that land*

AA troopers, cover the skies! Mortars on the armour! For Surrain!
 Kuuki
05-05-2003, 9:11 PM
Garland: "You heard 'em, Open fire!"
 Captain Wilson
05-05-2003, 9:45 PM
Grining "stick with me lads, stick with me...fire!!"
 Mandalorian54
05-05-2003, 11:30 PM
Jack arrived at his bunker, his troops were already formed up outside in thier military ranks, the other officers assembled in front of the line of soldiers. Jack headed into the bunker as the others readied for war and death. Inside Jack pulled a plated vest over his uniform and plumped a helmet loosly on his head, the chinstrap dangled to his shoulder.

Trotting casually out of the bunker Jack arrived in time as the groop of souldiers were just finished thier briefing and started to charge towards where the Imperial ships had landed on the shore.

Jack walked as the others jogged ahead, a sergant from Jack's team came up beside him. "Corporal Rein, I find your lack of discipline disturbing! Were in a war here soldier, what's wrong with you?!?"

Jack looked into the red flaming cheeks of a raged officer. "Wheres the fun in that?" Jack heafted up his blaster rifle and cocked n' loaded it. The sergant sneered, spat, and ran up ahead.
 Kuuki
05-06-2003, 12:13 AM
((theres only two sarges ^_^))

Garland: "If there is any Imperial turrets I want a suppressant fire on them!
 Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 12:27 AM
(I understood it as there were to be two sarges of the people making characters, not two sarges in the whole entire story :confused: .)
 jokemaster
05-06-2003, 12:29 AM
*With another rocket in the barrel, Magnet shoots at another TIE fighter, hitting the cockpit and destroying it
 Deac
05-06-2003, 3:34 PM
[This is supposed to be the story of one platoon. There will be others, but you only RP one character in this platoon]

*Gerriv fires a grenade over the barrier. Unfortunatley, it misses the Floating Fortress he was aiming for. Stormtroopers continue to land.*
 Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 6:26 PM
(ya but just as you write about the enemy, you write about the rest of the army, right? But I now see how I am in "your" platoon, and we are all in the same platoon right? If so, I'll edit my last post, delete this one, and get back on track.:) )
Page: 1 of 1