Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OOO! lotsa saving to do...

Page: 1 of 1
 SlapNut
04-29-2003, 2:47 AM
when i played JK2, i basicly played the whole (SP) thing through once and didnt play it again, with JA ill be saving it at every turning point where u can choose your own path (light/dark included) so then i can play it heaps of times on every different possible path, now thats awsome!
 Iblis Reborn
04-29-2003, 6:30 AM
why dont you just play it through to the end and then restart so you can take a diffrent path

i dunno about you but saving and loading every 6 3\8 of a second would really kill the mood for me
 PrimoSidone
04-29-2003, 6:34 AM
ur right there
 Prime
04-29-2003, 12:47 PM
I hope you have a big harddrive to store all those saved games. Unfortunately, you probably won't know where the plot branches are going to be until after they happen.
 StormHammer
04-29-2003, 12:52 PM
Well, if the game really captured my imagination, I'll probably forget to save on a regular basis. :p

Personally I hope they bring back a predetermined number of save slots...if it alleviates a couple of bug issues I seemed to get in JO with saved games.
 taekwondo joe
04-29-2003, 1:00 PM
i will sae maybe once or twice a level, and totally replay the whole game loads of times
 HertogJan
04-29-2003, 6:12 PM
Originally posted by StormHammer
Personally I hope they bring back a predetermined number of save slots...if it alleviates a couple of bug issues I seemed to get in JO with saved games.

True!! After a certain amount of saves, you couldn't load it anymore (because you couldn't see the newer savegames in the list). You only had acces to them if you deleted a few older ones.

I save quite a lot, compared to other players I think. I just don't think it's fun to play trough the same part again 20 times in a row :( But it's mainly quicksave, and regular save on important points in the level.
 Blademaster_109
04-29-2003, 6:16 PM
Originally posted by SlapNut
when i played JK2, i basicly played the whole (SP) thing through once and didnt play it again, with JA ill be saving it at every turning point where u can choose your own path (light/dark included) so then i can play it heaps of times on every different possible path, now thats awsome!

so will i.
 Prime
04-30-2003, 1:02 AM
Originally posted by HertogJan
True!! After a certain amount of saves, you couldn't load it anymore (because you couldn't see the newer savegames in the list). You only had acces to them if you deleted a few older ones. Hmm. I didn't know that. I guess I didn't save enough :)
 Emon
04-30-2003, 1:08 AM
If you are maxing out on saved games, you have too many.
 HertogJan
04-30-2003, 5:57 AM
I'll determine if I have too many saves... Well the problem is renaming the savegames was a pain in the ass, I usually have like 7 savegames (HJ1, HJ2....HJ7) and I cycle trough them when I save. But the JO system wasn't good...
Page: 1 of 1