Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help Me Pleas

Page: 1 of 1
 HarrisPCa
04-22-2003, 2:21 PM
I have just started playing the standard games, as Im stuck on all the campagins. I play with 3 other computer controlled teams all with a "-" for team. But when I play the game they all become allied with each other and all attack me. This has happened every time (about 6-7 goes). I have read the manual both for GB and CC and neither have much reference to this, if there is and Ive missed it then please tell me the page number.

Please help, I just wanna game where people can do what they want, and not gang up on me. My mate said to set alliance with all of them at the start of the game, but this never workerd

Help??

Carl
 DarthMaulUK
04-22-2003, 2:48 PM
This will happen alot in the game. Best thing to do it set teams as 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc. This is the best way around it. Also, you might also find still, that they will all attack you but then start taking each other out.

Make sure your defences are up to standard.

DMUK
 HarrisPCa
04-22-2003, 3:05 PM
if I set team numbers, does that mean people cant become allied with each other
 DarthMaulUK
04-23-2003, 6:47 AM
It's very rare that the computer allies with anyone. If you want to ally with someone, have them in the same Team as you.

The computer does have a bad habit of donating resources to you in amounts of 100 and it can lag like hell at times, especially if it feels generous and gives you 500 of each in 100 amounts! LOL

So if you want teams to be set, it would be easier to set them yourself before battle.

DMUK
 Pinky18
05-12-2003, 10:28 AM
 JacenSolo_fan03
04-15-2004, 6:39 PM
I had the same problem as you when I started. Have you tried locking the teams?
Here to help;)
Page: 1 of 1