Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Woah... TRIGUN IS AWESOME!!!

Page: 1 of 6
 Lunatic Jedi
04-20-2003, 3:35 AM
I just saw the first few episodes of Trigun, and I must say... THIS IS A KICKASS CARTOON!!! :eek: I'm probably the only human being on this forum who hasn't seen Trigun, but... eh!

I haven't even got to the part where the plot gets really deep. I just saw the first episode featuring Legato (that evil bastard). Woah... Vash has gone all crazy! Is he an android? What was with that gun coming out of his hand. He's an android, isn't he? HE MUST BE!!! DON'T TRY TO TELL ME HE'S NOT!!! :mad:

Whatever. *CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN*

You can now consider me another Trigun fan!

MMF!!! I GOTTA GET ME A TRIGUN AV!!!
 [RAA]-=Chi3f=-
04-20-2003, 4:44 AM
He's not an android, lol. It's cybernetics. Trust me the best episodes are the last one's where they spill the beans on everything (almost). :D
 Lunatic Jedi
04-20-2003, 5:50 AM
DON'T TRY TO TELL ME HE'S NOT CYBERNETIC!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyeraise:

*passes out*
 Tyrion
04-20-2003, 6:11 AM
Huh? Tri in the what now?
 Lunatic Jedi
04-20-2003, 6:24 AM
POOKY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyeraise:

What? Oh. Trigun... the anime thingy? What, you don't know? BAAAHH!!!
 Bob Gnarly
04-20-2003, 2:36 PM
yeah it is awsome Love and Peace!
 Seph
04-21-2003, 10:31 PM
dude the arm thang... that is an awsome attack I think it's called angel arm and wolfwood is in the gung-ho guns wat's up wit that,
 Lunatic Jedi
04-23-2003, 2:16 AM
Neeeh!!! DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME!!! :mad:
 ZBomber
04-23-2003, 2:02 PM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Yeh, well than droiddon eats smauson, and his arm falls off, then he turns into airplane bot!!!!

:p Anime isn't my thing. :p
 Seph
04-23-2003, 7:41 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Yeh, well than droiddon eats smauson, and his arm falls off, then he turns into airplane bot!!!!

:p Anime isn't my thing. :p

lol
 Seph
04-23-2003, 7:42 PM

I didn't tell the VERY secret parts i only told you tiny pieces
 Seph
04-23-2003, 7:43 PM
Originally posted by Seph
wolfwood is in the gung-ho guns wat's up wit that,

Manga only;)
 Lunatic Jedi
04-24-2003, 1:57 AM
Oh goody! Trigun will be on in a couple minutes!

Tonight's episode: Demon's Eye (ooh, sounds ominous!)

I know from last night's preview that it involves Legato, and he's kind of... demonic... or maybe he's just an ***hole. Whatever. :p
 Loki GM
04-24-2003, 2:35 AM
I could have groped you 5 times during this conversation

okay maybe 4
 Lunatic Jedi
04-24-2003, 2:40 AM
Heh. Lol, yeah. That was a good part. :rofl:

Now THAT was a cool episode!

And tommorrow... FIFTH MOON.
 Lunatic Jedi
04-24-2003, 2:42 AM
Uh... or was it Third Moon? I can't remember the preview... DAMNIT!!! :mad:
 topshot
04-24-2003, 3:47 AM
It was probably "5th Moon."

I strangely misexpected Legato to blow the whole town to shreds, including the buildings. Boy, was I wrong! He left the buildings still standing! :eek:

Jeez, he killed a lot of those guys using nothing but his psychic abilities! Oh, and I forget he had help from his posse E.G. the Mine, Dominique the Cyclops, Midvalley the Hornfreak, Zazie the Beast, Rai Dei the Blade, and that what's-his-face puppet-master guy.

Man, that episode was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
 Loki GM
04-24-2003, 9:07 PM
Legatos a bad ass

and vashs a funny ****er
 Lunatic Jedi
04-25-2003, 1:36 AM
Originally posted by topshot
Jeez, he killed a lot of those guys using nothing but his psychic abilities! Oh, and I forget he had help from his posse E.G. the Mine, Dominique the Cyclops, Midvalley the Hornfreak, Zazie the Beast, Rai Dei the Blade, and that what's-his-face puppet-master guy.

Don't forget that sniper guy (I forget his name).
 Lunatic Jedi
04-25-2003, 2:25 AM
Woah... I just saw Fifth Moon and... well... WTF?! :eyeraise:

Okay... his gun fused with his arm... his arm went all kooky and cybernetic, he put a hole in the moon, fragged half the city, dissappeared, and now Meryl just found out that the insurance company will no longer associate with Vash and she's crying and stuff...

BUHHHH...?

Me is confuzored!!! :confused:
 topshot
04-25-2003, 9:00 AM
His gun fused with his arm into a destructive weapon called an "Angel Arm." He was manipulated by Legato's psychic powers into using it, since that was the reason the town of July was destroyed.

Just thought I'd give you my insights on this predicament, though.
 Seph
04-25-2003, 6:58 PM
dude the arm thang... that is an awsome attack I think it's called angel arm :cool:

:D man it shot through the moon dude shweet!. eg the mine didn't last long now did he?:p
 Loki GM
04-25-2003, 9:34 PM
DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT

thats the one that I missed

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT
 Seph
04-26-2003, 1:44 AM
don't worry I missed the one before it, it'll be on again
 Loki GM
04-26-2003, 3:04 AM
It wasnt on tonight so im kind of happy because I didnt have control of the tv any way so I didnt miss anything
 madmk
04-26-2003, 9:20 AM
What is Trigun? Never heard of it :confused:
 Mex
04-26-2003, 9:22 AM
Tri what? :eyeraise:
 Seph
04-26-2003, 9:39 PM
don't take part in this if u have no idea what Trigun is!
 Loki GM
04-27-2003, 1:20 PM
well said seph

*BUMP*
 zoidburg
04-28-2003, 5:22 PM
hey i saw trigun and its not that bad
 Lunatic Jedi
04-29-2003, 2:43 AM
Tonights episode was "Rem Saverem."

All I can say about this episode is...

WAAAH!!! NOOOOO!!!!! :ball:

WHY???!?!? NIVES YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

[/emotional outburst]

So... meh? So... Nives was Vash's brother... is Nives now Legato or one of the Gung-Ho Guns, or was he killed at Julycity?
 Seph
04-29-2003, 6:56 PM
Vash kills knives for killing all those innocent people nd Knives raises Legato and manipulates him saying that vash is the evilest person alive and tells him to steal one of vash's angle arms and deos and keeps it
 Loki GM
04-29-2003, 8:42 PM
what happened ??? :confused:
 Lunatic Jedi
04-29-2003, 11:26 PM
Ah. Cool! Still, it was sad that Rem died, and then Vash was all sad... cause Rem died... and it was sad... cause she died. Sad... :(

KNIVES YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU DEAD DEAD DEAD!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
 Seph
04-29-2003, 11:32 PM
let's team up!!!!!! i'll get the guns.:D
 Seph
04-29-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Quendi
what happened ??? :confused:

It talks alot about Vash's past. Nives(vash's bro) Kills alot of people vash was close to when they were like 12 and later he raises legato(the freaky phicic dude)
 Loki GM
04-30-2003, 12:03 AM
It talks alot about Vash's past. Nives(vash's bro) Kills alot of people vash was close to when they were like 12 and later he raises legato(the freaky phicic dude)

arent Knives and Vash aliens???

I read a sumerised version of the story once
 Lunatic Jedi
04-30-2003, 12:41 AM
No, they're cybernetic.
 topshot
04-30-2003, 12:47 AM
Lunatic wrote:
WHY???!?!? NIVES YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

[/emotional outburst]

So... meh? So... Nives was Vash's brother... is Nives now Legato or one of the Gung-Ho Guns, or was he killed at Julycity?

KNIVES AND LEGATO = MAJOR BASTARDS! ALL OF THE GUNG HO GUNS MUST DIE!!!!!!! EXCEPT ZAZIE, CAUSE HE SOUNDS TOO DAMN CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! :animelol:

Ma! Get my gun! We're goin' bad guy huntin'! :D

So, to me, Vash and Knives are cybernetic humans. Vash=the hunter of peace. Knives=Vash's brother, the destroyer of all life. Legato=Knives' lackey, also a destroyer of all life.
 Loki GM
04-30-2003, 1:27 AM
No, they're cybernetic.

have you seen the entire series yet
 Lunatic Jedi
04-30-2003, 1:57 AM
No, but this is what I've been told by very reliable sources. Read the second post. :p
 Lunatic Jedi
04-30-2003, 2:43 AM
DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!!!!

I MISSED TONIGHT'S EPISODE!!! :mad: :(

AND THIS WAS THE ONE WHERE VASH KILLS KNIVES AND DESTROYS JULY!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :(

Erm... if anyone has seen the episode, could you please... PLEASE summarize what happens in that episode? I NEED MY TRIGUN FIX!!!

*Has a seizure*
 [RAA]-=Chi3f=-
04-30-2003, 9:16 AM
No, but this is what I've been told by very reliable sources. Read the second post. :p

lol, only his left arm is cybernetic. It was shot off by somebody; the same somebody that created his gun and the same gun that helped destroy July. It's all explained on the last episodes.

Trust me, the last episodes are the best. Also be sure to see the one where Wolfwood meets his teacher and mentor. :D
 Seph
04-30-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-
lol, only his left arm is cybernetic. It was shot off by somebody; the same somebody that created his gun and the same gun that helped destroy July. It's all explained on the last episodes.

Trust me, the last episodes are the best. Also be sure to see the one where Wolfwood meets his teacher and mentor. :D

it was shot off by knives.

dude! Wolfwoods gun it is so... freakin'.........................

KOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
 Lunatic Jedi
05-01-2003, 2:07 AM
Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Umm... I knew that... well... no. :(

Wolfwood... Wolfwood... is he the priest dude?
 topshot
05-01-2003, 2:31 PM
Yeah, he's the priest dude with the "Mercy Punisher" cross-gun. (He's always carrying it around covered in sheets, y'know! :D ) I like him, he's KOOL. ;)
 topshot
05-01-2003, 3:09 PM
Wouldn't you want this in your JK2, Lunatic Jedi????? (http://otakuworld.com/index.html?/addons/quake3/vash.html)
 Lunatic Jedi
05-06-2003, 4:28 AM
Er uh... no... but... ergh... SILENCE!

So... tonight's episode was "Out of Time." Vash, that priest dude (what's his name?!) and some guy named Brad had to fight all those zombie mannequins or whatever, one of the gung-ho guns and some big nasty robot guy. Then the gung-ho gun took out the plant on the ship and it crashed and everyone was pissed at Vash and then some girl who turned out to be a zombie mannequin thing shot Brad and Vash cried and stuff, and then Priest Dude blew some old man with weird glasses...

BLEW UP! I MEANT TO SAY BLEW UP! Erm... I feel dirty... :eek:

MUHHH??? :eyeraise:

I missed the episode before this one so I'm way out of the loop. Somebody fill me in before I headbutt the TV. :confused:
 [RAA]-=Chi3f=-
05-06-2003, 5:07 AM
The flying ship is another piece of "lost technology" The old man was the one that made Vash's gun arm after the incident in July town. I guess Vash was wandering around aimlessly (episode 6 where he hugs that little girl in the destroyed town) when he met up with that old man and the floating colony thing.

The thing that makes Vash sad is that he wants to visit those people but he's afraid that by doing so he will end up destroying their home inadvertently like he always does. The people are afraid of Vash the stampede becuase of all the trouble that follows him. In the end their home was destroyed and this makes him feel even worse.

The big picture now is that Vash has just about had enough of running from his problems. Pretty soon you'll see him go after the source of the problem, who is Knives.
 Lunatic Jedi
05-06-2003, 5:38 AM
*Gasp* :eek:

The plot thickens. I can't wait! ;)
Page: 1 of 6