Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

This doesn't make sense!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Blademaster_109
04-14-2003, 9:19 PM
a few hours ago at 6:33pm i was a pit droid with 50 post and when i got back on 2 mins ago i was only a batha fodder with 48 post.Y
 The Truthful Liar
04-14-2003, 9:32 PM
PM a moderator next time, perhaps just some server lag occured and didn't count up your posts. **** happens.
 StormHammer
04-15-2003, 5:13 AM
Originally posted by Blademaster_109
a few hours ago at 6:33pm i was a pit droid with 50 post and when i got back on 2 mins ago i was only a batha fodder with 48 post.Y

Actually, I'll give you a reason. You have been triple/double posting in some threads, and I have been amalgamating those triple posts into a single post. Your post count therefore reduced accordingly. I have added a comment to posts I have edited, asking you not to triple post, and use the http://www.lucasforums.com/images/edit.gif) button instead to add any more one-liners to your original post.

Multiple postings one after the other are usually considered to be spammy. If you see anyone else double/triple posting without good reason, please let me (or the other moderators of these forums) know ASAP.

Thank you. :cool:
Page: 1 of 1