Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Ages, 10,000 BBY

Page: 2 of 3
 Deac
05-04-2003, 2:17 PM
*Gennadi knocks Malken down. Meanwhile Torm rapidly draws a pistol and fires at the Assassin's gun. He then grabs the assassin by the scruff*

Torm: Who sent you!?
 BattleDog
05-04-2003, 7:30 PM
Malken: He's from Darkholme by the sound of it. Torm, contact your Lord, tell himw hat has happened. We are now at war.
 Deac
05-05-2003, 5:14 PM
*Atredis. Lord Ulverom paces around the central chamber of Castle Starkiller. Koravan enters, dressed in full armour*

Ulverom: Then?

Koravan: We are at war with House Darkholme. House Flax has alligned with us. We also believe House OZ are with the Darkholme. I've recalled all personnel and ordered ship production increased.

Ulverom: The hour is late indeed. Are they likely to use atomics?

Koravan: I don't know, sir.

Ulverom: How did it come to this...?
 BattleDog
05-05-2003, 5:40 PM
*Malken's hologram appears in front of Ulverom. Malken wears the armor of the Lord of House Flax.*

Malken: Lord Ulverom, I am sorry that we have both lived to see these times. My House have completed preliminary investigations and we are now certain that Darkholme was responsible for my father's death. Alderranian Battle Crusers are being deployed. We will be in a position to strike within the week.
 Kuuki
05-05-2003, 8:32 PM
Von Duke: "Relena, you have my strict athority to make sure our forces are 'prepared'..."

Relena: "Yes sir."

*Relena begins to leave.*

Von Duke: "Oh Relena, and do me a favor and annouce that our representive to our house was a traitor, and he was delt accordingly..."

Relena: "Yes, I will..."
 Deac
05-06-2003, 3:29 PM
Ulverom: I will deploy the Atredian Hawkguards to our borders. My order of Paladins is standing ready....I hate wars...
 BattleDog
05-06-2003, 7:04 PM
Malken: So do I, however need must.
 Redwing
05-07-2003, 1:06 AM
*Two disguised transports leave the station, holding Quiv and Aeriv*

Aeriv: This could mean war, you realize. Undoubtably they will pin this on either House Darkholme or Oz. And Oz seems to wish to involve themselves in our business whether we would prefer it or not.

Quiv: This will mean war. And after all, why not? Why should we work with such simpering nitwits?

Aeriv: Because we are stronger as a whole, Set.

Quiv: Then we can be a whole, but better us in charge than the likes of them...
 Deac
05-07-2003, 3:31 PM
Ulverom: My forces will strike along the Darkholme borders. Where will yours be located?
 BattleDog
05-08-2003, 5:14 PM
Malken: We intend to use the new class 10 Hyperdrives to jump behind their lines and take out their rear bases, once we have secured some of the less heavily defended worlds we can destroy the outer defences from both sides.
 Kuuki
05-08-2003, 10:56 PM
*On holomonitors Relena appears on the screen*

Relena: "I am Relena Dolton, Second in command and new Representive to House OZ. There has been word that a possible war will ensure between the houses. So in that current movement, House OZ shall not envolve itself in the pity differences of the other houses, and remain neutral. I forgive for this disruption, I leave you to your normal routines..."

*Monitors change and return it their normal programmings.*
 Redwing
05-09-2003, 12:28 AM
((OOS: I'm kinda lost here...Houses Starkiller and Flax are supposed to be the good guys and yet they're spoiling for war? Are they just really desparate to kill people? Did I miss something? o.O))
 Deac
05-09-2003, 3:41 PM
[House Starkiller does not take kindly to assassination attempts. Besides, something needs to happen]

Ulverom: Then let us hope we speak again in better circumstances. Ulverom out.
 BattleDog
05-10-2003, 6:54 PM
((Well, picture this, you're in your late 20's and you've just inherrited 1/4 of the galaxy because your father was bruitally murdered, along with his house servants and close friends.))
 Redwing
05-10-2003, 7:02 PM
((I hate to point this out, but besides what the assassin said there's no evidence House Darkholme did anything ;)))
 BattleDog
05-11-2003, 11:15 AM
((I conducted a full investigation, the explosive was of a type only produced by Darkholme.))
 Deac
05-11-2003, 12:45 PM
[And Ulverom's information is coming from House Flax, whom he trusts]
 Redwing
05-12-2003, 1:21 PM
((Well see, you didn't say that. ;) But still I thought getting a war started here would be harder.))

*By evening, House Darkholme had issued condolences, and a statement that they had nothing to do with the assassinations. But at the same time House Raven prepared for seige. They knew that House Flax was out for war, and nothing they said would change that.

House Slythen, however, was planning something else...*
 Deac
05-12-2003, 4:36 PM
*Koravan's ship reaches the front lines. It docks with the command ship, the ASS Furro*

Koravan: Torm, Gennadi. Good. Let's get down to business. Lord Ulverom has agreed to stay back on Atredis, while my Paladins are assigned to the front.
Our first strike is in this system *points* Babilun. We're going to jump in behind their defenses with a small group and then jump the main group in.
 BattleDog
05-18-2003, 4:26 PM
*Down in the depths of his Alderranian Palace Malken watches a new weapon being forged, more than 6 feet long the sword is made of a black metal.*

Malken: This is a weapon of war, no decoration.
 Kuuki
05-18-2003, 8:33 PM
*Von Duke visits a Ship Yard in orbit. He goes to a production leader.*

Von Duke: "Is that new hyperdrive beign installed in all of our new spacecraft?"

Production Leader: "Yes, and we are moving a little slower then expected. He never thought we had to deal with equipment like this."

Von Duke: "First off, I had some people to research for new hyperdrice technology. Don't ask any more information about it. I bid you good day." *Begins to walk away, then suddenly turns around.* "And do get those engines installed on time, or I will find someone who will..." *Continues walking*
 Redwing
05-25-2003, 12:53 AM
((OOS: I can't fight in a war without people attacking, since I'm on the defensive side ^_~))
 BattleDog
05-25-2003, 7:27 PM
Yeah, lol, sorry. Things should start moving tomorrow, I'm going to write this bit and I haven't had time.
 jokemaster
05-31-2003, 2:05 AM
Name: Hugh Crocker
Callsign: Jokemster
Alignment: House Starkiller
Position: Sargent in army, hoping to be promoted.
Bio: A young soldier with a knack for technology, especially new onel. He specializes in missions that require a small group.
Currently Stationed at: ASS Furro
 Deac
05-31-2003, 11:58 AM
*Koravan notices Crocker walk past*

Koravan: Sergeant...*looks at Insignia* Crocker. How long until we can drop out of hyperspace?
 jokemaster
05-31-2003, 1:53 PM
Crocker: Depends, if the hyperdrive breaks down, a couple of seconds, if it doesn't a couple of days at most, at least a day, I can't tell you since, I don't really know where we're going yet. They haven't gotten to briefing the grunts yet.
 Kuuki
05-31-2003, 11:18 PM
*A woman, dressed in a House Starkiller uniform, holds a small recorder around a bend of the two individuals, Koravan and Crocker.

She records the information spoken. She knew that was useful information, which couldn't be sent while traveling in hyperspace. She takes out the tape, and puts it in her clevage.* ((:D))
 Deac
06-01-2003, 9:47 AM
*Time Advance*

*The ships drop out of hyperspace in front of the shipyards. The two large cruisers deploy their fighters, whilst the smaller frigates begin to fire on the defences*
 jokemaster
06-01-2003, 10:21 AM
((Guys I'm going away on a trip for a while, so if Deac or Flax, since my char is on their side, could control my character, i'd really appreciate it. Same rules, no killing, maiming, or having him be a traitor))
 Kuuki
06-01-2003, 1:59 PM
*The woman makes her way to a computer terminal in the lower levels of the ship. She jerry-rigs into the comms system and sends out the encripted recording in a ultra-high frequency. It to transmitted openly to the other houses.*

((Question: Who is House Starkiller attacking now?))
 Deac
06-02-2003, 3:08 PM
[House Starkiller is attacking House Darkhome]

*Koravan sits in the command deck*

Koravan: Torm, what's happening out there?!

Torm: Our comm's being jammed. I'm switching the radio frequencies...

Koravan: I want all guns on the antenne!

Gennadi: Guns! Antenne!

*The ship fires it's broadside cannons at the antenne*
 Kuuki
06-02-2003, 8:08 PM
((You just shot you're own ship Deac :D))
 BattleDog
06-02-2003, 8:20 PM
((Sorry again guys, suffering form Lethagy.))

*Malken sits in the command chair of the darkened bridge, the red battle lighting had come on early.*

Helm: 5...4...3...2...1 REVERSION!

*Malken braced himself as the ship dropped out of hyperspace, his greatest fear was always that the drive would not dissengage.*

Malken: Bring all batteries to bear, launch all Sabres and Rapiers. report on the enemy!

Tactical: Sir, scanning darkholme defences now!
 Redwing
06-02-2003, 11:10 PM
*Darkholme's defenses are nonexistent. In fact, the entire planet's facilities (which consisted of two cities) have been abandoned. Several space stations orbit the planet, but scans reveal that they have also been deserted*
 Deac
06-03-2003, 3:29 PM
Torm: Koravan! There's nothing there! You just shot a derelict station!

Gennadi*Standing*: Scorched Earth. Just like Darkholme. But we'll take advantage of it. We do not move the fleet further until the facilities here are operational. Comm, signal the fleet to jump in.

Koravan: Victory to the House?
 BattleDog
06-04-2003, 5:06 PM
*Malken's Image shimmers into existance infront of Gennadi and Koravan.*

Malken: Don't move in yet, doubtless there are booby traps. I conceed the Victory to House Starkiller in it's entirity.
 Redwing
06-04-2003, 9:27 PM
((OOS: FYI...very little material I've got to work with here. BD you realize that your characters are about to force House Darkholme to act in self-defense...I assume you don't care that they seem extremely war-hungry?))
 Deac
06-05-2003, 3:41 PM
[Well, all the war hungry need is an excuse. And all the others need a reason. Assassination by a government's a good one in my opinion.]

Koravan: Very well. Deploy the sensor ships.
 BattleDog
06-05-2003, 8:11 PM
((Dralso was killed be Darkholme. I.E. The French just assassinated the Prime Minister. That means war.))
 Redwing
06-05-2003, 11:30 PM
((Not necessarily if someone simply claiming to represent France did it...unless England was looking for an excuse to go to war. Now this is what's throwing me off: there was no investigation into the assassination, no other actions on Darkholme's part to indicate they wanted war, and BD's characters claim they don't want war. Huh?))
 Deac
06-06-2003, 4:00 PM
[What! The french just killed the prime minister! Right then!

*Grabs mini gun and heads for Dover...*]
 BattleDog
06-06-2003, 8:46 PM
((Well WWI was started with about that much proof so there you go.

Deac: We're having a party down here, then we'll kill the French. That is unless, of course, you're a Blairite
 Kuuki
06-06-2003, 8:52 PM
((I'll think i'd go bomb some unexpecting Americans, whom are totally in a neutrality state not only that not even expecting a war....

*weeks later*

Whoops, now I knew I shouldn't of wrote over that one save file I had...

----------

can we get back to the story now? ^_^))
 Redwing
06-06-2003, 11:06 PM
((Yes, but BD that's the point, everyone in WWI was desperate for war...in this case supposedly no one is. House Raven of Darkholme doesn't want war (even though Slythen does), and everyone else has stated in one way or another that...oh whatever. *Gives up*

However like I said it would be out of character for my House to do anything except draw in closer to their central planets at the moment. So I still have very little material to work with presently :())
 Kuuki
06-07-2003, 1:31 AM
((I think we shoudl split the actual planets four ways, based on who discribed their house's attributes.

For instence I siad mine had a fairly decent amount of industrial planets, I could get a few planets around Nar shadda or Coruscant, for example...

then we could have alot better material to work with, dont you think red?))
 Deac
06-07-2003, 11:47 AM
[Well, ok. I guess we should sort out which planets we get- but no major ones. Also, I think this might help:]

*Lord Ulverom steps out onto the balcony above the central sqaure of Atredian City. Crowds of anti-war protestors gather*

Ulverom: You know of the assassination attempt on House Flax. Also, the attempt on my son, we have found evidence of Darkholme involvment. We did not previously release this informtaion because it carries further reprocussions.

The Darkstar Cult is again active and believed to have carried out the operation for House Darkholme.

These are troubled times.
 Redwing
06-07-2003, 4:05 PM
((When I said material I didn't mean...oh, never mind :p

But it's okay, because Deac's post gave me something to work with ;)))

*Aeriv watches the broadcast silently. One of his trusted aides walks in*

Aeriv: Any information on the assassinations?

Aide: Intelligence told me to report that they've uncovered evidence that the Darkstars, a cult based on Atredis, were behind at least one of them.

Aeriv: I know. *points to the broadcast* I just found out.

Aide: They are placing the blame for all of this on House Darkholme.

Aeriv: This is definitely not going according to plan.

Aide: It seems that not just your plan is involved in this, sir...Drakken Set wishes to see you.

Aeriv: Drakken? Why?

Aide: I don't know exactly, sir. But I have a feeling you aren't going to like it.
 Kuuki
07-24-2003, 12:33 AM
*Duke Von sits in his executive quarters at his table, swirling a glass of brandy, taking a slip every now and then.*

Duke Von "When will they jsut get it over with and get more destructive... This war theya re having is all too boring..."
 Kjшlen
08-12-2003, 6:08 PM
*Kjшlen raises from Japan and heads West*

Kjшlen: Now that war is going to be broken out, it will be a perfect time for me to help rid the world of the evil soulless Youkai living side by side, with and oblivious to men.
But which side does the evil reside?

*Kjшlen continues west, and soon lands himself, in Paris, France.*
 Kuuki
08-12-2003, 6:40 PM
((Yo k-jo, that has nothing to do with the rpg ^_^))
Page: 2 of 3