Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Saddam hussanie killed?

Page: 1 of 1
 -=ReApEr=-
04-09-2003, 3:05 PM
I just heard on the new's bangdad has been taken and saddam is dead is this true everyone?I hope it is and also all this lotting is very funny.Like people nicking bed's with people still sleeping in then.

Wots your view's and opinion's.
 Taos
04-09-2003, 3:09 PM
I think it's quite possible......but we won't know for a while. I think the area where the bombs were dropped are still under control of the Iraqis.
 Jedi wannabe
04-09-2003, 3:16 PM
Yes it's very funny how civillians are being killed as an accident and half of the British troops were killed by the americans in cross fire. That is not funny.
 ZBomber
04-09-2003, 3:39 PM
Originally posted by Jedi wannabe
Yes it's very funny how the americans are killing each other, randomly bombing civillian places and half of the British troops were killed by the americans. that is not funny. But it is a right laugh when we go into school and we laugh at how stupid the american soldiers are.
No offense but it is true.

Stupid? How would you like it if you were fighting for your country, and damn kids like you are going against you, calling you stupid, when your trying to help these poor people in Iraq. :mad:
 Toonces
04-09-2003, 3:57 PM
This should probly go in the senate.

Don't worry ZBomber, he's young and ignorant.
 leXX
04-09-2003, 4:25 PM
Over to you Jais >>>
 TheHobGoblin
04-09-2003, 5:13 PM
Yes it's very funny how the americans are killing each other, randomly bombing civillian places and half of the British troops were killed by the americans. that is not funny. But it is a right laugh when we go into school and we laugh at how stupid the american soldiers are.
No it's false. I go with ZBomber. This guy reminds me of that oddball RougePhotonic. What ever became of our warped friend anyway?
 Tyrion
04-09-2003, 5:30 PM

Even though it isnt funny for having the civilian's killed, it gives no one any right to laugh at others who,at the very least, are trying to makes things right, but who werent able to do it succesfully.

And we're not randomly bombing civilian places,either. We're using GPS guided bombs. If we really did want to randomly bomb, we'd just use alot of dumb bombs...
 ZBomber
04-09-2003, 8:32 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Even though it isnt funny for having the civilian's killed, it gives no one any right to laugh at others who,at the very least, are trying to makes things right, but who werent able to do it succesfully.

And we're not randomly bombing civilian places,either. We're using GPS guided bombs. If we really did want to randomly bomb, we'd just use alot of dumb bombs...

Ah man, I proncounce your name wrong..... :p

Well, I'm glad some peopel agree with me here. ;)
 CagedCrado
04-09-2003, 9:09 PM
What happened is that the americans shoot at planes because they arent american. (silly EU, just buy planes from us, all of them are better anyway AND cheaper) Also i think a more probable reason is that american planes send out radar scannings to say their planes positions, spur of the moment accidents, etc, but its alright because we are more coordinated now.
 Darth Groovy
04-10-2003, 1:55 PM
*a pawn shop in Florida*

Sadamm, and one of his sons walks into a pawn shop in Florida and are met with Jeb Bush(Governor) wearing a silly mustache and Hawaiian shirt. He quickly hits them both with the back of an old shot gun. They are on the floor at gunpoint. Jeb makes a phone call.

Jeb: "Yeah Geedubya, Jeb... Spider just caught a couple of flies..."

*A few hours later*

*Saddam and one of his sons are strapped to a chair, and gagged as Jeb douses them with gasoline. Geedubya walks in. Geedubya looks at Jeb*

Geedubya: "Go and wake up the gimp."

Jeb: "The gimp is sleeping."

Geedubya: "Well I guess you better go and wake him then!"

*Jeb leaves and comes back with a man dressed in full bondage gear wearing a silly name tag that says "Hello, My Name is Donald Rumsfeld". Geedubya takes a long look at the two captives, and starts pointing at them*

Geedubya: "Eenie, meanie, miney mo, catch a tiger by the two, if he hollars let him go, eenie meanie miney mo.... My mother told me to pick the best one and you are not it....(point's to Saddam)!"

*Geedubya takes Saddam in the back room as Jeb looks on with interest*

*Cew Dick Dale music*

*Cut to commercial*
 Jedi wannabe
04-10-2003, 1:59 PM
OK sorry I take it back but I find it quite disgusting how a bomber plane could bomb it's own allie's that called it in, when the target was not far away at it was flying at only 500 ft.
I will edit the post approritely.
 ioshee
04-10-2003, 2:45 PM
LoL @ Darth Groovy
 daring dueler
04-10-2003, 4:06 PM
OK sorry I take it back but I find it quite disgusting how a bomber plane could bomb it's own allie's that called it in, when the target was not far away at it was flying at only 500 ft.
I will edit the post approritely.

that hasnt happened in the war on iraq yet... but thewse things happen no matter what the war is, i agree with z also, i bet its a real moral booster to the troops for people to rub it in that they may have killed their own friend.
 Thrackan Solo
04-10-2003, 4:24 PM
why does everyone always have to pull the texan accent thing?
Groovy man hes not an idiot he graduated from an ivy league college, condeleeza rice went to college at 15 and graduated magna cum laude, so i dont think there naking "redneck" decisions, and Donald Rumsfeld aint no dummy either, ok?
 El Sitherino
04-10-2003, 7:27 PM
you do realize that people can pay their way threw college and graduate, even if they fail everyclass, dont you. the rich control everything, you may not think so but they do. they pay no taxes but reap all the benefits of our money being spent.
 Thrackan Solo
04-10-2003, 7:39 PM
insane, ever heard of a little thing called "income tax"? :confused:
 El Sitherino
04-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Thrackan Solo
insane, ever heard of a little thing called "income tax"? :confused: you poor naive little bastard. :disaprove:
 Reborn Outcast
04-10-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
you poor naive little bastard. :disaprove:

Care to give us a good reason on why you just flamed him without a reason?
 El Sitherino
04-10-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast
Care to give us a good reason on why you just flamed him without a reason? well first if the rich, people who have millions or billions of dollars, have all that money why are the taxes so high you think that just 4 billion dollars from bill gates would lower taxes a bit thats not even 8% of his income think about it a little and go over the history of the us budgets. not to mention the rich are in power right? well how do they stay in power and stay rich? by passing laws keeping them able to not pay taxes. Qualified performing artists are allowed to pay only 2% of the normal tax amount set by the state. that was taken from the US income tax law i had something on private business owners but can't remember what it was but the rich when they do pay taxes it is usually only 1% of the state set percentage
 Reborn Outcast
04-11-2003, 6:28 AM
The way I see it is...... If the rich pay taxes and start to lose money, the economy goes down.
 ioshee
04-11-2003, 10:54 AM
What about sales tax?

Are you saying "the rich" don't pay sales tax, or that they just don't buy anything?

If you don't like capitalism InsaneSith, then why don't you move to China?
 Darth Groovy
04-11-2003, 11:08 AM
why does everyone always have to pull the texan accent thing?
Groovy man hes not an idiot he graduated from an ivy league college, condeleeza rice went to college at 15 and graduated magna cum laude, so i dont think there naking "redneck" decisions, and Donald Rumsfeld aint no dummy either, ok?

Where did you get a Texas accent out of a post?

It was a parody of Pulp Fiction, apparently you missed the funneh.

I have NOTHING against Texas, in fact it is my first choice of places to live. My goal is to retire around the Austin area, and make frequent summer trips to Corpus Christi. The reasons are, I hate snow, and when it snows in Texas, they shut the whole state down, even if it's just a couple of flakes. Also it is the cleanest city I have ever visited, and I like clean. I am a neat freak. Also the people there are beyond freindly, they are a joy to converse with. I was stationed in Ingleside, which is about 20 minutes outside of Corpus, (just across the bay) back in '96. I am dead serious.

Education does not ammount to hand grenades and horse shoes in the worlds of politics. I am sure rummy is educated too, but he is a meat puppet in my eyes. He has very little to add to the current situation, other than the same crap we hear from everyone else.

Anyways, it was my post. Sorry you didn't agree with it, but hey.... this is the Senate! No hard feelings...o.k.?!;)
 El Sitherino
04-11-2003, 6:22 PM
Originally posted by ioshee
What about sales tax?

Are you saying "the rich" don't pay sales tax, or that they just don't buy anything?

If you don't like capitalism InsaneSith, then why don't you move to China? they wont sell me a ticket :(
 Thrackan Solo
04-11-2003, 6:47 PM
sorry Groovy didnt catch that...i hope ypu will forgive me:(
 Darth Groovy
04-13-2003, 11:17 AM
sorry Groovy didnt catch that...i hope ypu will forgive me:(

I was never upset. No worries.;)
 Jedi wannabe
04-13-2003, 2:25 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
that hasnt happened in the war on iraq yet... but thewse things happen no matter what the war is, i agree with z also, i bet its a real moral booster to the troops for people to rub it in that they may have killed their own friend.

It has happened, you have to remember that different countries let different news reach the people. The news does not always tell you everything that has happened. I know it is not a moral boost when people rub their mistakes in their face, but it happens, and people do it. Also I am for the war but I am against how we came to going to war. Saddam was not doing as the UN said so they we went to war. Us going to war was going against the UN also.
 ET Warrior
04-13-2003, 3:03 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
they wont sell me a ticket :(

Then I suggest you start walkin!!!:p :p
 Darth Groovy
04-13-2003, 3:05 PM
And be sure to wear a surgical mask.:(
 El Sitherino
04-13-2003, 7:37 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Then I suggest you start walkin!!!:p :p i would but i dont wanna swim ;P
 FunClown
04-16-2003, 9:05 AM
What's this? They won't sell 'the lover of asian women' a ticket to China? You did tell them who you were didn't you? :D
Page: 1 of 1