Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chronicles of a Bounthunter

Page: 1 of 1
 JoQ
04-09-2003, 9:29 AM
:fett: Nar Shaddaa. A rotten world full of scum. Get into the bars and collect your BOUNTY:fett:
 -=DarkZero=-
04-09-2003, 4:58 PM
Zex Cardnial, an outlaw Mercenary looking for fortune and fame,stuck in the game of bounty hunting,leaps out into the bottom less streets of narshadaa grabbing a tail of a scaling speeder"NOT THIS TIME!"
With luck, zex rips open the tail of the speeder, blasting the ignition wire so the car falls, then leaping off as it screams towards the ground.
Zex lands on a plat form then walks off into the shadows.
He finally arives at a ally club, and enters.
 StarCords
04-11-2003, 4:36 PM
Ack'tor Plong, a rebel marksman didn't like this. A bounty on his head and he was on Nar Shadaa of all places. He had a secret though. He was a shapeshifter. He turned himself in to a Bith and walked into a cantina.
 -=DarkZero=-
04-14-2003, 6:43 PM
As Zex arrives into the cantina,brushing his armour pads off.two twi'liek prostitues come up and take each arm,brushing against him.
"Ladies"Zex gives them a nod,then a kiss on the forehead to signal them away.
"WILDY OLD BUD!" Wildy,an old timer bounty hunter walked up giving Zex a great hug"How are you doing zex?staying out of trouble?"
Zex drifted away"Ya damn right old fart,been stayin away from the empire is my new mission,with boba fett in the game,helping them and jabba out!outrages to refrain."Both sit down continuing talking about Zex and his missions.
 StarCords
04-16-2003, 4:00 PM
Ack'tor looked over his drink at two men talking to each other. I'll check them out he thought In the situation I'm in you can never be too cautious . He walked up and gretted them. "Greetings" he said, shifting himself into a stool next to the closet man. "And who might you be?" he finished.
 -=ReApEr=-
04-16-2003, 4:05 PM
Reaper a shifty eyed bounty hunter armed with two dual blaster's walk's into a bar and order's a large coktail then sits down in the corner of the bar :)
 Soromonu
04-22-2003, 1:02 PM
Soromonu watches warily from the corner as yet another bounty hunter wanders into the cantina. Eyeing his Ubrikkia knife, the young Zabrak wonders just how long he will have to wait in this cesspool of a club for his prey..."I'd hate to have to hurt one of these other Bounty Hunters just for a few thousand credits", he chuckles to himself.

But, just near the entrance of the cantina.....
 Jatari Bazrak
04-27-2003, 10:02 PM
A shadow like zabrak walks into the bar and looks around ,( like he's looking for someone.
go's and sits by Soromuno, "ok, split the bounty fifty-fifty and I'll tell you where he is."
 -=DarkZero=-
04-29-2003, 5:38 PM
"The names wildy!" Wildy spoke up to the new stranger
"Hmm...Have I seen you before?"
Wildy turned to Zex as he asked his question.
 StarCords
04-29-2003, 5:59 PM
Ack'tor, in his Bith form jabbed :jab: Zex and said "Hey, don't ignore me!"
 joetech3000
04-29-2003, 6:42 PM
Just then a young man named Joe Raskar walks up. "Do any of you gents have a job for me?"
 -=DarkZero=-
04-29-2003, 8:48 PM
-Stares at the man who jabbed him"Please,never again"Then smirks,looking up at the new guy.
"So you want a job eh?"
 joetech3000
04-29-2003, 8:51 PM
"Yeah. Got anything?"
 -=DarkZero=-
04-29-2003, 8:55 PM
"Heh-heh...see those guys over there?"
Points to a band of thiefs armed with high tech ****." They are enemies of mine,waiting for me to leave so they can jump me,you lure em out,and I'll kill em with YOUR help.
If you pass,you'll be paid 600 creds?Alright?"
 joetech3000
04-30-2003, 10:55 AM
"Will there be more jobs?" *ignites lightsaber
 StarCords
04-30-2003, 5:54 PM
"Ok, just listen to me." Ack'tor said. "What do you do anyways?"
 -=DarkZero=-
05-02-2003, 12:30 PM
Unsettled,Zex can't handel the wait,so he stood from his seat an headed toward the table"He guys.."He said to them playing sabbacc,then grabbed the one at the head of the table smasing his head against it,pulling his dual blasters out an giving them a hurl,warming the heatup.
Killin 5 before they rushed him pushing him against the bar
 StarCords
05-02-2003, 12:39 PM
Ack'tor moved in front of the man. "You wouldn't happen to know your profession?" he said with a smirk.
 Soromonu
05-03-2003, 1:12 PM
Looking up at the newest commotion, Soromonu smiles and says,
"..heh..well Jatari, it looks like I won't be needing your info afterall..but if you still wish to tag along - it's gonna be a 60/40 split...and that's my final offer.."
 Jatari Bazrak
05-04-2003, 9:49 PM
Fine then.
it's a deal.

Heads toward the door while dogding the fight.
"are you coming?":snear:
 Jatari Bazrak
05-15-2003, 4:12 PM
Then as he heads to the door he sees him.
"Alright now he has his hands full....fool."
but while jatari was talking, Soromonu starts blasting away at the Jedi.:tommys: :slsaber:
 StarCords
05-15-2003, 11:00 PM
Ack'tor walked up to the two talking. "Sounds like you're bounty hunters, want to tell me what you're doing?" he asked unthreateningly.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-16-2003, 10:28 PM
"Hello, and who are you?"
Jatari says while firing a couple blasts from the table.
 StarCords
05-17-2003, 6:42 PM
Ack'tor repied simply, "A friend, depending"
 Jatari Bazrak
05-18-2003, 8:24 PM
"Depending on what?"
Jatari asked.
stops shooting at the jedi and pay's more attention to the bith.
"You seem to calm in a place like this." Jatari says puzzled:snear:
 StarCords
05-19-2003, 10:39 AM
"Experience" Ack'tor lied. "I''ve been into hundreds of bars like this"
 Jatari Bazrak
05-19-2003, 4:00 PM
"Well, if you have so much experience then mabye you can help me, you see I'm looking for a man named Ack'tor plong he's wanted big time for escaping an Imperial prison."

"I've chased him down to Nar' Shaddaa, so can you help me?"
said Jatari.
Page: 1 of 1