Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Click HEre Now!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrackan Solo
04-08-2003, 5:27 PM
Hey I was just reading the Bush Bashing Rhederic and I was wondering if Anyone likes him and supports him?
 Rogue15
04-08-2003, 5:50 PM
I support Bush. He's our leader.
 Darth Zaius
04-08-2003, 7:11 PM
I don`t like him, but I do agree that he is a better figure head than gore
 Darth Eggplant
04-08-2003, 8:08 PM
I think it retoric, as in retorical question,
there may be an H in there but no D:)
and I serve loyally my master Darth Groovy:deathstar
 Taos
04-09-2003, 2:01 AM
In the current state of our country.....I will support him.
 Lynk Former
04-09-2003, 2:10 AM
I'm not American but hey I've decided to answer the topic anywayz. I don't support anyone but the troops that are over there... hope they come back safe
 dark jedi 8
04-09-2003, 6:06 PM
i dont like him, but i do support him in this war. i do however think gore would have been a better president. maybe a little boring though.:)
 Swoosh
04-10-2003, 3:54 AM
I support Bush and I am horrified that instead of him, Gore could be handling (or mis-handling) terrorism. I'm glad we have a strong leader in such trying times for our nation.

Swoosh
 Thrackan Solo
04-10-2003, 8:17 PM
amen swoosh amen
 Darth Damage
04-11-2003, 12:33 AM
Thank you for the kind words lynk, and I do support him because he is my president and my commander in chief. oorah!!
 nova_wolf
04-11-2003, 5:59 AM
Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
I think it retoric, as in retorical question,
there may be an H in there but no D:)
and I serve loyally my master Darth Groovy:deathstar

Err... redoric is a word meaning some frm of textual compelation (I think), but it si DEFINITELY a different word from retoric.

As for Bush, well, Im a brit.... So.... no.

I wasnt even that fussed with the US forces leading us until the point where is was determined that most of the poeple operating artillery and warheads ar colour blind - you know, red and blue.....
 Lynk Former
04-11-2003, 6:39 AM
Well the conflict still continues even though Bhagdad has fallen... after the war the REAL test will be on... will Iraq survive now that it's economy has be destroyed? ...And don't think it hasn't cause it has...

Anywayz, one thing I found bad about this war was the lives lost by our own fire... damn x.x
 dark jedi 8
04-11-2003, 4:42 PM
yeah, whats with all the friendly fire anyways?:confused:

are our troops not getting enough special training?(to know how to handle fear or something).? and those helicopters crashes are pretty odd to me. far too many, IMO.
 StormHammer
04-16-2003, 12:19 PM
From the very first time I saw Georgie Junior speaking on TV (on the run-up to his election), I thought to myself... 'This is the guy who will push the button'.

I don't trust any politicians... :disaprove
 Lynk Former
04-16-2003, 1:31 PM
Originally posted by StormHammer
I don't trust any politicians... :disaprove

Don't tell me u just figure that out then O.O
 Snafu7
04-19-2003, 8:51 AM
to answer your question on the friendly fire...
We're using night vision goggles, and it's hard to tell the difference between your own soldier and the enemy. I'm not sure about the helicopters though.

And I fully support Bush.
 nova_wolf
04-19-2003, 5:16 PM
That excuse works when its night time.... But many of the blue-on-blue incidents were day time!
Page: 1 of 1