Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Character, Hilt, Saber Colour?

Page: 1 of 1
 leXX
04-04-2003, 1:21 PM
I know we havn't got that many details about the characters you will be able to play as apart from Human, Twi'lek and Rodian, but how will you customize the look of your character and what hilt and saber colour are you planning on using for your first time through the game.

I will be a Twi'lek first. I'm not sure what colour yet. I will be scantily dressed as to look sexy. I will have a gold hilt if available and a purple saber colour.
 Taos
04-04-2003, 1:23 PM
I think I'd like to be a twi'lek as well. I love the head-dress. I'll have a silver hilt and probably a yellow saber staff. :D

*must read more about the game :D*
 Hekx
04-04-2003, 1:26 PM
I bet there's no Vurks in the game. :(

I probably be Trandoshan, with a Qui-Gon style hilt and Green blade. ;)
 StormHammer
04-04-2003, 1:48 PM
For me...a Twi'Lek female, moderately dressed, and I'll probably go for two sabers, one with a purple blade, the other with a golden blade. Not fussy on the hilts. :D
 happydan
04-04-2003, 1:54 PM
human, with padwan haircut, and deep blue blade. also, blue and white tunic
 Wacky_Baccy
04-04-2003, 1:54 PM
The first time through, I'll probably be boring and go for a human male :D

I'm leaning towards going for two sabers, one green and one blue - I'm a fan of simplicity :D

After that though, I'll probably do totally the opposite, and make a Rodian or (female) Twi'lek with a lightstaff and (if it's possible) differently-coloured ends - orange for one, purple for the other :D
 gomez88
04-04-2003, 2:04 PM
im gunna be a human with any hair cut and a beard maby have light brown robes and 2 a greeny yellow sabers with a qui gon hilt but more chrom on it!

i like the sounds of this game it has a good plot being a padawan learner so you can under stand more of what its like to be obi wan or anakin
:D

will there be multiplayer models just for multiplayer like vader and maul yoda and mace but just for multiplayer:D
 gomez88
04-04-2003, 2:15 PM
could you do that mix colours like green and yellow??? or do you just pick blue yellow green blue purple orange:D
 greedo626
04-04-2003, 2:31 PM
well, scince I plan to have my first character fall to the dark side (DIE, GONKS, DIE!:evil2: ), I'll wear black clothes and have a bad ass red saber with a hilt that's black with lot's of spikes and stuff. I'll have it that I use two sabers if that's possible, and if I can't have two I'll use a double bladed... man, I can't wait for JA:)

[edit] oh, I'll be a rodian. Darth Greedo lives!:D
 leXX
04-04-2003, 2:34 PM
From what I've read Greedo, you can't choose to use the double bladed at the start of the game, only single and two sabers. You will be rewarded with the double bladed as you progress through the game.
 greedo626
04-04-2003, 2:35 PM
Originally posted by leXX
From what I've read Greedo, you can't choose to use the double bladed at the start of the game, only single and two sabers. You will be rewarded with the double bladed as you progress through the game.

cool. I just want two sabers. that would kick total butt:D
 happydan
04-04-2003, 2:47 PM
think about MP
 CanadianSurfer
04-04-2003, 2:50 PM
Chiss w/ a yellow saber.
 greedo626
04-04-2003, 2:51 PM
who was it in JK that had two lightsabers? was it Maw? two sabers in MP would rock. double the damage:D . ooh, I just invisioned throwing a double bladed lightsaber... hehe, poor stormtroopers:D . how would throw work with two sabers? would you throw them both or keep one and throw the other?:confused:
 Clemme w/Stick
04-04-2003, 3:04 PM
Can you say a Rodian Sith, with 2 single bladed sabers (if available)?

That is my vision so far. I always wanted to be a bad@$$ Sith warrior :D!

-Clemme
 greedo626
04-04-2003, 3:07 PM
Originally posted by greedo626
well, scince I plan to have my first character fall to the dark side (DIE, GONKS, DIE!:evil2: ), I'll wear black clothes and have a bad ass red saber with a hilt that's black with lot's of spikes and stuff. I'll have it that I use two sabers if that's possible, and if I can't have two I'll use a double bladed... man, I can't wait for JA:)

[edit] oh, I'll be a rodian. Darth Greedo lives!:D

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick
Can you say a Rodian Sith, with 2 single bladed sabers (if available)?

That is my vision so far. I always wanted to be a bad@$$ Sith warrior :D!

-Clemme

Clemme must be feeding on my brain or something:D
 CanadianSurfer
04-04-2003, 3:35 PM
Rodians are wierd. :mrt:
 Darth Vicious
04-04-2003, 5:24 PM
Human Jedi.

Name: Ganner Rhysode.

Rather unimaginative of me, but hey, go with what works.
 Jedi Apprentice
04-04-2003, 5:26 PM
I'll start off boring with two sabers, one blue and one green, as a human on the light side.

Then I'll try everything else out after that. :)
 Agen
04-04-2003, 5:28 PM
I'll prob be human with single green saber, even simpler than waccy
 -=DarkZero=-
04-04-2003, 5:30 PM
Human, red and black robes if possible, single saber, black hilt if possible and black or yellow blade :D
 Pad
04-04-2003, 5:44 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
I think I'd like to be a twi'lek as well. I love the head-dress. I'll have a silver hilt and probably a yellow saber staff. :D

*must read more about the game :D*

damn you, why must you always post what im thinkin??? :swear:

:p

i almost agree, except the yellow sabre. i want a blue or purple one. do we actually know which colors we can use?
 boinga1
04-04-2003, 5:44 PM
human male and female (2 games) for starters, blue for the guy, whatever i feel like for the girl. Jedi robes for the guy, and ....well, we'll see for the girl.
 Sam
04-04-2003, 6:18 PM
I'll be a human with a blue saber and silver hilt.

I hope they release a demo for the create a character.
 CanadianSurfer
04-04-2003, 7:23 PM
Chiss, Chiss, Chiss, Chiss...

They better put Chiss in the available characters to create.
 Lanceo9
04-04-2003, 7:34 PM
my guy will be a human... and well a male. two sabers both green. (i like symetrics... ALOT!) a jedi outfit and a beard.
CANT WAIT!
 Lanceo9
04-04-2003, 7:36 PM
I hope they release a demo for the create a character. $am

me to.... they should pre-realiese a whole demo... mp and sp!
 ckcsaber
04-04-2003, 7:58 PM
Ooh, I would love to be a Devarnion (male). A single saber, silver and black hilt, designed very like Luke's RotJ saber. All while wearing a flowing dark green coat/robe.
 t3rr0r
04-04-2003, 7:59 PM
at first i'll be a male twi'lek and will work for dual sabers, both orange.
 happydan
04-04-2003, 8:06 PM
i hope TO GOD there isnt possible to throw the saber in the game. it serves no purpose other than to piss me off.
 t3rr0r
04-04-2003, 8:47 PM
Originally posted by happydan
i hope TO GOD there isnt possible to throw the saber in the game. it serves no purpose other than to piss me off.
oh, it will be possible to throw it... i just hope they change it so it relies less on force and more on gravity... and that it doesn't home back to you at all... i want it to have to be pulled with pull, or picked up.
 greedo626
04-04-2003, 9:04 PM
Originally posted by happydan

in MP it's kind of useless, but in SP it's great for mowing down groups of stormies;)
 Wacky_Baccy
04-04-2003, 9:39 PM
Posted by t3rr0r
oh, it will be possible to throw it... i just hope they change it so it relies less on force and more on gravity... and that it doesn't home back to you at all... i want it to have to be pulled with pull, or picked up. Agreed - that would make it much better, IMO.

I know that in SP at least, I wouldn't be tempted to overuse it so much if I had to pull the thing back again :p :D
 master_thomas
04-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Well, I don't know. Probably Human male with blue and green sabers (real original :rolleyes: ), a hooded cloak. It depends on how much freedom of character appearance we get.

Maybe, you can create entire new skins and load them in with some defaults. Where's an insider when we need one!
 Bacon00
04-04-2003, 11:36 PM
Human male.

Yellow saber (single saber most likely, but we'll see about 2...).

Don't care about the hilt.
 Andy867
04-05-2003, 2:29 AM
Human with tattoos, silver-like hilt, and an invisible saber colour *So people don't know if I have my saber on ;) *i know its logical, but hey, you guys asked!
As for the tattoos, I'd probably get the design from the blonde guy(the guy who wanted to be the knight)'s coat, and also an eagle wouldn't hurt.
 SettingShadow
04-05-2003, 4:32 AM
Male Rodian

Name: (If possible) Orosat

A single blue saber, or two sabers, one green and one blue

I propably go for a bit of civilian clothing. A vest and we'll see about the rest

:)
 Clemme w/Stick
04-05-2003, 4:53 AM
Originally posted by greedo626
Clemme must be feeding on my brain or something:D

:lol:

I didnt even see your post. I just went in here shortly after I saw the screenies, and posted a reply. Thats how I did it, so sorry if I just spoiled your ideas of me being a psychic :D!

-Clemme
 Darklighter
04-05-2003, 6:56 AM
I'm gonna try to get it to look as much like my Academy Wars character as possible. That means for costume, I will be a human with long-ish hair and jedi robes, or with a ponytail and dark robes. Dunno about the hilt, but I'll have a turquoise coloured saber:)
 HertogJan
04-05-2003, 9:55 AM
Hmmm well, according to an interview, both dual as double sabers will only be available later... It seems good to me, let a padawan start with a single saber, hard enough to master already (even though we're all veteran padawans here ;))...

And for me it will be:
- Human
- Black robes
- Red saber
- Anakin EPII haircut :D
 kazesan
04-05-2003, 10:38 AM
I don't know all the races yet but for now I will pick a human with a black cloak. Probably dual sabers one yellow one green.
 SettingShadow
04-05-2003, 1:03 PM
hmmmm, when thinking about it, when you be able to make your own dualblade or dual sabers I propably make a 'staff', use it as a Single blade in one on one and then as a staff when facing off crowds :)
 nova_wolf
04-05-2003, 2:53 PM
Toyed with the idea of being a Wookie like Lowbacca, but Corellian for me.

Gonna go with a light staff for the faster single blade, or crowd control dual blade for tighter situations.

Ion blast blue....
 HaruGlory89
04-05-2003, 8:35 PM
Name: Reelo(Rodian)
Hilt: Something like Obi-Wan's
Blade: Two blue lightsabers
Page: 1 of 1