Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RPG: The Forgotten Angels: "They walk among us..."

Page: 4 of 4
 jokemaster
09-07-2003, 10:24 PM
Foley: You got a nice gun collection here.
 BattleDog
09-09-2003, 7:41 PM
John: Thanks Foley, feel free to shop around, its all replacable.
 Kuuki
09-09-2003, 8:00 PM
((Jerk, you made me edit this post! :D))
 jokemaster
09-09-2003, 8:14 PM
((Triple post, dammit. *Goes to delete two posts*))
 Kuuki
09-11-2003, 12:15 AM
*Davin picks up three bandoliers filled with m-79 rounds along with two double barreled shotguns and a few boxes of buck-shot shells.*

Davin "Thanks for the ammo. Now can we get to business?"
 jokemaster
09-11-2003, 12:48 AM
*Foley grabs a couple of ingrams and some ammo for them, a shotgun and some slug ammo and buckshot ammo, a clip of ammo for his handgun, and some grenedes.*
 BattleDog
09-14-2003, 12:52 PM
John: Okay, so what do you want to know first; what happened, who those guys were or why I'm here?
 Kuuki
09-14-2003, 9:29 PM
Davin "Flip a coin, Either way we're going to hear 'em both aren't we?"
 Deac
09-15-2003, 12:24 PM
*Xander takes 9mm ammo*

Xander: All I need. *Makes a clip spin in the air*
 Kuuki
10-11-2003, 8:28 PM
*Davin's eyes narrow.*

-----------

*Back at the warehouse*

*Police guard the area and block it off. The one that Davin fought in the Bank arrived, but to only spectate, off in an agcent alleyway . It was clear that obviously Davin wasn't there. The demon closes his eyes for a second and sniffs the air once, and then walks away.*

----------

*Highway*

*Jessica was en route to where ever john took Davin, using a locator davin activated before they left.*
 BattleDog
01-21-2004, 8:05 PM
((I will not explain why this has taken so long, because I can't.))

John: You may not realise it but the international community is in deep, deep brown stuff. Not to sound cold, but the military aplications for mutants are vast. Different countries have reacted to this in different ways. Britain screened everyone and summilarily exported anyone who was too "deviant" our scientists seem to have found a way to halt, or rather greatly slow the process. Needless to say this is only available to the rich or people they catch very early. As a result of this a very large number of the forgotten are British. So this is a big mess for us.

Thats why I'm here.

As to those guys? French special forces. They have the opposite policy, capture and brainwash all mutents. They want Davin, they think they can use him as a template for an army.
 Kuuki
01-21-2004, 8:19 PM
((*jumps for joy*

although i do ahve to say one thing, i can accept that the forgotten being mainly british, or at least the forgotten that is 'seen', i did post a while back that the main heads for the forgotten had a few other origins (german, russain, even chineese) but i cant say exactly what are who cus it was so far back X.X))

Davin "Why wouldn't they? As far as I know my mutation is unique, rarer upon rarer, that is if there is more then just myself with my sorts of mutations, it'll only be a few if not 1 or none at all... But now-a-days cloning myself might not be too hard, that is of course if these people can even figure out what makes mine so special."
 jokemaster
01-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Foley: So, I guess everybody loves Davin. It isn't really a suprise, the strategic applications for him would be limitless.
 Kuuki
01-22-2004, 1:17 AM
*Davin leans agenst a wall, getting slightly comfortable.*

Davin *smugly* "Yep, either I can make myself look more demonic and assasinate the members of the forgotten, then pull a 180, and go for political targets, while looking human. It's disgusts me."
 BattleDog
01-25-2004, 5:23 PM
John: Yeah, thats the idea, plus the fact that you can fly, they love that. So who's for Tea and scones?
 Kuuki
01-25-2004, 5:49 PM
Davin "It's exausting,... Flying, even at my best wingspan that I can make them to become, it's exausting to do."
 BattleDog
02-01-2004, 6:23 PM
John: Well if everyone is bombed up we can go somewhere more comfortable.
 Kuuki
02-04-2004, 9:52 PM
Davin "I'm good, beside if we really need anymore we can come back later."
 Kuuki
02-06-2004, 2:47 PM
*Davin follows John*
 jokemaster
02-06-2004, 8:23 PM
*foley follows davin*
 BattleDog
02-06-2004, 10:35 PM
*John leeds the groups to a sitting room with french windows looking out onto the gardens.*

John: Make yourselves comfortable.
 Kuuki
02-11-2004, 5:35 PM
((BD, i sent you a PM a while back (maybe a few weeks ago) I noticed in my tracking that you havent read it yet... :( ))

*Davin sits down in a chair.*
 jokemaster
03-05-2004, 1:02 AM
*Foley stayed standing*
 Kuuki
03-05-2004, 2:46 AM
Davin "I have to admit, even though I'm kinda curious why a goverment agency would like to provide backing for me. I'd like to at least be provided at least some knowledge in why the heck everyone thinks I'm the leader of the Forgotten."
 Kuuki
03-22-2004, 1:37 PM
((Okay let's get this thing rolling again))

*Washington, Inside a Secret Facility*

*A man in a suit stands in a semi illuminated room, looking at a tank of fluid.

Inside the tank of fluid mechinery whom worked another man, or at least seemed to be.

He bore the common characteristics of a demon posed as a human, through his long hair, the points of the ears, the suttleness around his mouth where the small points of his fangs, and the claws for one's fingernails, even though they were about a half an inch long, they were still sharp. He also bore something that wasn't very common at all, although he bore wings, they weren't demonic at all, they were more bird or angelic, however the feathers where long and dark.

One of the wings had been damaged severely, including a few other places. But the one major thing was that his left wing was nearly severed in half.

It seemed that an animal or something tore it in half. The mechinery was preforming reconstructive sergery on the wounds, one of several that came before, and meny soon to come.

Five hours the demon would spend in the tank a week, allowing him to heal what had been cut durning to sergery...*

--------------

*Approx 1/4 mile from the mansion*

*A priest and a few disciples, stood in side a consealed area within bushes and trees.

They gave prayer to god and themselves.*

Disciple "Father, why are we here?"

Priest "Becuase there is an abomination nearby, it is our right that such abominations should not live, for such abominations are agenst god's will for them to be created. Their one true home is hell where they belong..."
 Deac
03-29-2004, 4:01 PM
[Gagh! Forgot about this one!]

*Xander turns to the rest*

Xander: So we're going to work for the government? The same one that did THIS? *Points at self, then pulls several objets toward him*
 jokemaster
03-29-2004, 8:58 PM
Foley: What do we get?
 Kuuki
03-31-2004, 5:23 PM
*The Priest and the loyal Acolytes, lift themselves over the walls and into the back, hardly noticed.

They begin to walk towards the manson, having the Priest in slightly forward.*

Davin *whom noticed the incoming figures* "Who the hell is that?"
 Kuuki
04-25-2004, 10:59 PM
((T_T

:ball: ))
 Redwing
08-16-2004, 3:00 PM
((Destickyed 'cuz new thread is made. ^.^))
Page: 4 of 4