Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

alritey then! Tell me.....

Page: 1 of 1
 swphreak
03-21-2003, 12:20 PM
how to stop those darn rushes. Any kind of rush you know of, tell me how to counter them. I think this will help me survive a lil longer.
 DarthMaulUK
03-22-2003, 7:36 AM
Heres a good little piece to help
http://www.galacticbattles.com/gistrategy_swgbrush.php)

Also, always protect your carbon workers. Maybe Build a Turret close to them and between your Command Centre, so if you do fall under attack, both your CC & Turret can cover each other.

Plus, build around 4-5 troopers, even at T1 to help protect your workers. Carbon workers are one of the first things that most attacking will head for. No carbon = no military.

Another tip is to build another carbon collection area a little distant away just incase.

Hope it helps

DMUK
 swphreak
03-22-2003, 11:31 AM
sweet, it'll give me some reading material. thanks
 angbandadmin
04-09-2003, 4:39 AM
1. get up sensor posts to let you know where they are coming from.

2. halt your tech level expansion to build a few troops.
and make them deverse. dont make 5 or 6 troops.
usually a rush will be a group of strike mechs/air planes

a. if its just troops quickly garrison in your command center and have some forces waiting off behind or to the side.

b. for strike mechs and air you need anti air troopers and greniaders a lot of luck.

3. the best way to stop turrent rushes or rushes where they build right on your base is to keep your some troops out away from the base to kill the workers before they get the job done.
 VA_Rebel_Spies
05-05-2003, 2:46 AM
Food!, Make sure you get food, you cant make more workers without food, build farms as close to processing cntrs as possible, you will get food quicker, less of a walk.
Page: 1 of 1