Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TIE Fighter Bonus Objectives

Page: 1 of 1
 Keyan Farlander
03-19-2003, 6:17 PM
Having recently finished X-Wing, I am giving TIE Fighter another play-through. This time I am going to try to get all of the bonus objectives (without cheating, of course) on medium difficulty. There were always a few that I could never get. Has anyone ever gotten them all?
 Rogue Nine
03-19-2003, 7:14 PM
I did once. I think it was on the medium difficulty. Took me forever though. So much easier if I was left to my own devices to blow everything to hell. :cool:
 Keyan Farlander
03-19-2003, 7:40 PM
Do you remember Battle 2 Mission 5? I can't figure it out for the life of me. You're in a TIE fighter with no warheads, and you have to defeat several enemy ships, including a light calamari cruiser and modified frigate. No matter what happens, I can never get the frigate, because it always leaves too soon, even if the bombers in the mission are wailing on it with their torpedos.
Page: 1 of 1