Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Neat-O Idea

Page: 1 of 1
 XERXES
03-19-2003, 6:29 PM
Well from my observance, there have been a lot of newb "hi, im new" threads. For no particular reason and randomly, I thought...how about making a Stickied thread, or a seperate section made for newbs to introduce themselves in. Whaddya think?
 acdcfanbill
03-20-2003, 4:57 AM
Im of the optinion, that that wouldnt work for a couple of reasons. firstly, a new person would want their own thread out of sheer princapal, and secondly, many wouldnt think to look at a sticky nor would as many forum regs visit it. So i think they current welcoming pratice will stay in place for a lil while longer anyway.
 XERXES
03-20-2003, 3:21 PM
i dunno, i just thought it would be a cool idea if they had their own place to introduce themselves.
 ZBomber
03-27-2003, 8:54 AM
Originally posted by XERXES
i dunno, i just thought it would be a cool idea if they had their own place to introduce themselves.

A forum at the very top of JKII might work ;)
 BigTeddyPaul
03-30-2003, 12:02 AM
Don't do it! I wouldn't want to go there. It would just get too boring ro something. I like threads devoted to new people. If there was the same thread I would never visit.

BigTeddyPaul
 ZBomber
03-30-2003, 6:24 PM
Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul
Don't do it! I wouldn't want to go there. It would just get too boring ro something. I like threads devoted to new people. If there was the same thread I would never visit.

BigTeddyPaul

The same with the avatar and sig threads, I never go to there. It gets boring.
Page: 1 of 1