Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Party Crasher Trailer

Page: 1 of 1
 AKPiggott
03-18-2003, 6:34 PM
To quote a thread I posted earlier on in TACC forums:

Originally posted by AKPiggott
http://akpiggott.360viewonline.com/pctrailer.zip) (approx 9.55 MB)

Just a short trailer showing a few bits from the level. It's not exactly brilliant, I only made it because I was bored. I had to dubb every single sound effect in myself (because the record function in JO only takes screenshots) so sounds may appear out of sync, out of place or just plain crap. Also I must note that the game runs pretty slow on record mode so I was doing pretty crap when I was actually playing it, hence the reason that Mace waves his lightsaber all over the place and seldom hitting anything.

By the way it is a zipped AVI file so you won't need any codec or software or even JO to watch it.

Also, cheers to Evad who is hosting it.

Hope you guys like it...
 Eldritch
03-18-2003, 6:48 PM
Sweet! Looks like you overcompensated for the slow running of the game, though. Mace seems to run around like he's in fast-forward mode or something. Other than that, the level looks great.
 Kengo
03-18-2003, 7:01 PM
Worth the download everyone :)
 wedge2211
03-18-2003, 11:13 PM
OOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooooOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooooo...
 boinga1
03-19-2003, 8:01 AM
the trailer was a little fast, but the rest of it was OK. although i am rather sick of hearing the DOTF music in jkii trailers :( .
 AKPiggott
03-19-2003, 11:14 AM
Other JKII trailers?
 DarkLord60
03-19-2003, 6:20 PM
Cool
 boinga1
03-20-2003, 5:26 PM
Originally posted by AKPiggott
Other JKII trailers?

for instance Dark Reaper's mandalorianrevenge.tk trailer, and also many trailers at theforce.net . also, the alpha aotctc.com trailer may use it (I don't think it does). anyway, it doesn't really matter, it was nice getting a glimpse of Party Crasher.
 AKPiggott
03-21-2003, 4:27 AM
TheForce.net trailers? They aren't JKII levels are they?
 Pnut_Man
03-21-2003, 6:47 AM
Having arguements over the music that was included in the trailer? Bah, who cares about the music...
I do have a question, are those saber wielding rodians dark jedi?
Page: 1 of 1