Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Brodin's Ganondorf Model

Page: 1 of 1
 Brodin
03-17-2003, 7:15 PM
Well I was fooling around today and decided to make a Ganondorf model. I haven't done too much work so far, but have decided to make it a WIP :).

http://sigup.com/sigs/ganon-2legs.jpg)
 Matt-Liell
03-17-2003, 7:25 PM
This will go great with my Link!
 ninja
03-18-2003, 7:06 AM
ganondorf is a pritty trippy lookin character. hope you do him some justice :D
 Brodin
03-18-2003, 6:15 PM
Ach! Well this is my first model, so its not bound to be too great. After a while I imagine i can get it right.

I need some pointers on making arms and bodies and pelvis areas and heads and hands. Well, pretty much everything. Could anyone help me out, not only by pointing me to tutorials, but give some personal opinions?

Thanks.
 SkiTzoGuy
04-07-2003, 1:31 AM
Thats pretty good especially its like your first or second model. i forget.. well anyway, looks good and i wish you the best of luck with it. Where is a Gandodorf from just wonderin because i am not familiar with it:rolleyes:
 Brodin
04-07-2003, 3:54 PM
ganondorf is from the Legend of Zelda.

this model kinda died, cuz i found a lot of errors, and the file got corrupted :). i might start over at a later date, but for now im workin on a Zealot model from starcraft (when i have time that is) ((school- the evil of all evils))
 ninja
04-08-2003, 1:24 AM
hey you gotta do what you gotta do right.
 Hindy
04-09-2003, 7:59 AM
Never mind, Im sure the Zealot model will rock... Goood luck
 Shotokan
04-13-2003, 3:15 PM
jes keep at it. you'll get it soon enough.
 .:Solusar:.
04-13-2003, 10:33 PM
yep practice makes perfect. You get there someday. All you need is patience and a lot of time, and practice. I can't wait till it comes out!. keep up with the good work there buddy.
Page: 1 of 1