Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If you need a skinner, I'd like to help.

Page: 1 of 1
 Spedema28
03-17-2003, 2:31 PM
I've been going through the forums here, looking at all of the fantastic models people are making, and I'd like to offer my help as a skinner to anyone that needs it. I've made over 20 skins, and have gotten pretty good as desigining my own textures and shaders. I haven't really released many skins publicly, but I'd like to start doing that. I wish I had my own website so I could post some screenshots of skins I've made, but I do not. Maybe I'll go find a free server:rolleyes: .
Anyways, if you'd like me to make a skin for your model, I would love to :D. Any model at all, I love to make skins, and I have a lot of free time right now to do so.
E-mail me at:
azmo23@hotmail.com
if you're interested.
I have more email accts with room for way bigger file attachments than hotmail, if you need to send me a pk3 or zip, just mail me and I'll give you another addy.
z?gir / Azmo[OmNi]
 ninja
03-18-2003, 7:08 AM
i know the guy who is making the scouttrooper model needs a skinner big time. hit him up i'm sure it will be possitive feedback.
Page: 1 of 1