Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

XWA Refuses to work.

Page: 1 of 1
 Lone One \|/
03-16-2003, 9:47 PM
This was a error in another topic, but the help given wasn't helpful for me :( When the launcher comes up and I hit Launch, I get the standard black screen, then my desktop agian, I first thought it was normal, cuz some of my games did this, but the game was terminated...

System:
DX 9.0
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor, MMX, 3DNow, ~850MHz
Memory: 512 MB Ram
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600)

Graphics
Name: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400
DAC Integrated RAMDAC
Memory for it is 32.0 MB
Ancient SB PCI sound driver...
Anything else?
 Keyan Farlander
03-17-2003, 12:49 PM
I think it's a problem XWA has with XP. There was a thread about it in the General forum - check there, and I think there's a link that might help.
 Lone One \|/
03-17-2003, 6:49 PM
Meh.. just did, longo list, and don't know where to look, with so many topics it'd probably take me a week -_-' well, any clues at most?
 Keyan Farlander
03-17-2003, 6:58 PM
No, as I use 98se. You might try asking at the forums at http://www.xwlegacy.net) - someone there may know.
 Lone One \|/
03-17-2003, 7:25 PM
Thanks, trying now.
and sometimes i just wish compatability littereally changed your os to another one.. without loosing the error protection... that'd be great.
 RogueWing
03-18-2003, 5:11 AM
XWA on my machine had a problem running with a GeForce 2 MX video card. Once I replaced it, it ran fine.
 Lone One \|/
03-18-2003, 6:40 PM
Mind submitting to the "Help me buy my own graphics board" fund? I'm stuck with this one till my dad gets better...
Page: 1 of 1