Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fall of an order

Page: 1 of 1
 Goo Child
03-14-2003, 1:12 AM
It is thousands of years after Luke Skywalker's death. The New Republic is thriving, however a new enemy has chosen now to take there place in the galaxy. They call themselves the Truth Keepers and feel most non-humans are unclean.

The New Republic[/i]

They are at their best. But this new foe may soon call an end to this.

[b]The Jedi

The Jedi are once again part of the government. The Jedi Council is led by Visten Solo the many times great grandson of Jacen Solo. Skywalker blood is no more because Ben Skywalker never married.

Truth Keepers

"In the name of truth!"
that is there saying. They feel that most non-humans are beasts that must be killed. Several species have totally died out. Mon Cals, Duro, and Kel Dor are no more. The only one's that have not been hurt in any way are Humans, Twi'leks, and Bothens. The rest of the species in the galaxy have been attacked in some way or another.
They are a force to be respected and have the force to prove it. They have come into ownership of many Star Destroyers and even a few Super Star Destroyers. Almost any type of one man fighter can be found in their army.

Rules:

1. no god moding
2. no controling others characters.
3. you can not sit on the Jedi council. If i see fit I may send you a PM asking you to be on the council
4. Everyone starts at the bottem of the class they choose.

Character Sheet.

Name --
Species --
Skin Tone --
Class -- (choose from above or you could be a bounty hunter if you want)
THE FORCE (Jedi & Dark Jedi only. Sith are dead) -- yes or know
Side: (Light/Dark)

I will be the character you guys enounter.
 jokemaster
03-14-2003, 12:06 PM
Name: Martin Bishop
Species: Human
Skin Tone: white
Class: freelance hacker/mercenary (tell me if that's not OK)
Force: yes, but doesn't know it
Side: Light
-------------
A freelance hacker, with a team who has recently started working for the NRI. Hasn't met a jedi but is about to go to a meeting with the council.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-14-2003, 11:05 PM
name: captain edward james "ej"

species: human

skin tone: white

class: space pirate captain (this has always been my rank)

Force: yes but isn't a jedi (accquired a medallion that enables me to have the force)

side: none
 Flamehart
03-15-2003, 9:22 PM
Name: Craig Navas
Skin Tone: White
Class: Cyborg Ninja (tell me if this is not Ok, but if u need a reference pic of what it looks like, look at the Grayfox model by ksk)
The Force: Yes

-----------------------------

Once a great Jedi Knight, he was wounded in a battle and his body was frozen and stored in a tank for several years until a scientist invented a technology that "revived" him by making him a cyborg. Has yet to learn what abilities he can use in his new body, yet is still mostly human, he goes only to his cyborg ninja form (refer to model by ksk for the "cyborg ninja form") in battle.
 -=DarkZero=-
03-31-2003, 5:07 PM
Name:Machavelli Cardnial
Species:Human.
Skin Tone:White
Class:Street hustler(If allowed)/Bounty hunter.
Force:Dark.
 Kuuki
04-05-2003, 8:27 AM
((

Name: Duke Von Qui Vine Irv
Skin Tone: Asain decent, but clearly is seemed less through multiple steps in his blood line.
Class: ??, but considered a Jedi Knight
THE FORCE: Dark, not nessarly full blown powerful, but due to him constantly hiding his affilations know one is the wiser
Side: Dark, keeps to himself. But stays hidden among the Light.

Bio: There isn't much to be told about Duke Von, with an unknown history and a seemingly natural nack with the force, thought due to a long line of generations in his family possibly using the force. He keeps to himself, but still roams the republic in the open. He keeps his power well hidden, even when people strongly have the feeling he is hiding something from anyone and everyone.
Other then that he is well respected by the council (creator considering ;)) due to his success rates for missions that he was sent out for. No one knows what or if his intentions are, that is he has any...
))

((Looks like I'm starting it off :D))

*Duke Von walks the halls of where the senate has been taken place in for a few millina since the Republic was reborn...*

Duke Von: *Smells the air.* "Ah yes, history, thriving history... Nothing quite like it."
 Boba Fett37
04-12-2003, 6:36 AM
Name:Callous Mar
Species:Human
Skin Tone:Tanned
Class:Bounty Hunter
The Force:yes
Side:Neutral:fett:
Page: 1 of 1