Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dark Alliance is now recruiting

Page: 1 of 1
 Loki_Sinstalker
03-14-2003, 1:07 AM
The Dark alliance is now recruiting. All positions are available. The Dark Alliance is a Military & Criminal Orginization. We will have a military for the pvpers and for those who wish not to fight we have many craftsmen positions avaible. Both the military and the craftsmen positions are equally important. The goal for The Dark Alliance is to present a dominate force in the universe. We are playing on the Eclipse server.

For a list of the positions and to join go to

http://www.swgalaxies.net/guilds/index.php3?offset=350&limit=50&order_by=clan_name)

and click on The Dark Alliance.

we will be using this site till we set up our own site. Thank you for any inconvience.

We are also looking for PA's who are playing on the eclipse server who want to form an alliance. If you are interested e-mail me at Sm0key85@hotmail.com for more info.

Thank you :jawa
-Loki Sinstalker

"When you come face to face with The Dark Alliance you only have two options. Run and Hide." - Loki Sinstalker
 Deft Aklin
03-14-2003, 12:37 PM
Definetely a much better recruitment thread. BTW, if you PM Juztyn on here, he can set you up with a PA forum on this site. Just a tip to help you out. ;)

Then people can stop buy and see how active you are, and what you are all about. Enjoy.
 Loki_Sinstalker
03-15-2003, 2:09 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll look into that. I'm currently looking up web hosts, trying to find the best host for our site. Anyway just wanted to say thx for the information.
-Loki Sinstalker
Page: 1 of 1