Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

testing

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Pablix
03-12-2003, 6:36 PM
hi!

im still testing the beta and i found some things like following:

- it happens again! i was wielding dual blasters, jetpack was on (no airborn, just stand in floor whit jetpack activated).
My battery was half filled, and recovering power. Then I activate the ammo charger (ammo level was in middle) -near 140
i think- and this ammo level begins to increase, but battery, instead to reduce its charge, just stopped its regeneration.
This is great for me!! but i think doesnt must work like that. am i wrong? hehe, whatever, when the ammo chargeing ends,
battery begins to recharge itself again normally, but never, NEVER reduced its charge. An important thing: in a beginning,
this happens only in certain cases, and it seems to be randomly (Exist this word?) But now it happens ALWAYS. i dont have
any other mods, (just models like jango boba and others) "jedi vs merc = mercmod", "supermerc= 1"
"forceregenerate= 1" under these settings happens in first time, but i tested it in different sets and it still happens.
Maybe i have a problem with cvars, i dont know. Reply if someone have this bug. I repeat this bug is great for me...

- i got to tell the grappleig hook is still missing... i read some people was using it, but i got still the XYZ coord of the
previous beta, and the cord line is like a trip mine sensor ray... is necesary to activate it in some way? this is what i
mean when i asked how to use it. Understand now? Im afraid im not an excelent english speaker or writter u know.

- i made tests in a pentium 3 600mh w/voodoo3 16mb 128ram; and a pentium 3 700mh w/tnt2 32mb

- and, hehe... i know this is not the topic but... someone knows if is possible to fix the visual annoyance in jk2 using
voodoo3 videocard?

bye

:deathii:
Page: 1 of 1