Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Jedi Order (Mercyless spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 darthfergie
03-09-2003, 3:12 PM
What do you think is to come in NJO?

My predictions for the next book:
1. Ssi-Ruuk are going to get into the mix
2. Chiss are soon to come
3. Nom Anor is taking a bizzare route back to the top.
4. The Ryn fit in here somehow...(Ryn spynet? WTF?!?!)
 Reborn Outcast
03-09-2003, 10:51 PM
I quit reading NJO at about teh 4th book because I thought it was the same thing over and over. Can someone fill me in on whats happening? :D
 Swat
03-10-2003, 2:09 AM
i thought the chiss came in wif baron fel's son in dark tide II?
 Lynk Former
03-10-2003, 2:34 AM
Originally posted by darthfergie
What do you think is to come in NJO?

My predictions for the next book:
1. Ssi-Ruuk are going to get into the mix

If the Ssi-Ruuk get in there, I promise you all that I'll go out and buy the NJO series and read it all.
 Swat
03-10-2003, 4:34 AM
they're entactment crazy aliens. nothing to read abt
 Lynk Former
03-10-2003, 7:53 AM
eh well i was lying anywayz lol

i wouldn't bother, i just want more anime dvds lol
 StarWarsPhreak
03-10-2003, 11:50 AM
I think Nom Anor will get to the top again, but fall... again. The Tahiri Situation will be explained in more detail. The Ssi-Ruuk are going to be involved somehow. The Chiss Imperium are going to have some strnge visitors (Luke and his team). the Empire is finally getting smarter.....

Those are just what I think will happen
 Pnut_Man
03-10-2003, 6:44 PM
Sorry uh, I just finished Force Herectic I and I have a question?

Where were the Ryn first introduced? WTF is a Ryn? What do they look like?

Heh...

And I hope Jacen starts using this freakin Vong Sense...*sigh* He's wasting Vergere's time :D
 StarWarsPhreak
03-10-2003, 7:13 PM
Ryn are uhh... aliens that have fur, and a tail. They're nomads. They're in like the 2nd book to 6th book in the series. Around that area.
 darthfergie
03-10-2003, 9:55 PM
Ryn are a worthless race that were introduced to help Han out of his need of a sidekick. Although the spynet is the latest attempt to make them important. :\ (bad plot element I think)

Ssi-Ruuk have been left out for too long. Practically disapeared from the map. I'm glad they're going to be making a return. I just hope it is handled right.
 Swat
03-11-2003, 1:27 AM
won't it be nice if the ssi-ruuk announce a civil war wif the yuuzhan vong n the new republic?
Page: 1 of 1