Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Eclipse

Page: 1 of 1
 Zaalin
02-27-2003, 9:00 PM
Eclipse is currently looking for new members. It is a well established PA that is planing on starting on
Talus, Eclipse server.

We have much to offer and are a very active community. If you are interested, you can find us at:
www.eclipse-swg.com)

I hope we are what you are looking for.
 Zaalin
03-08-2003, 2:04 PM
Our main goals in SW:G are to make a our members rich and have fun doing it. We accept any profession and species. We are Neutral as well.

Good luck in your searches. I hope they end at Eclipse.

www.eclipse-swg.com)

Com. Zaalin Wraith
Eclipse Member
 setsuko
03-08-2003, 2:40 PM
Eeeeh.... you'll end up with a lot of confusion, being a PA with the name of a server! :)

Anyway, good luck with the PA!
 Elgaric
03-10-2003, 12:19 PM
are you a EU PA? or US based PA I ask because of acutally getting to play with the people in the pa due to time differences

E.
 Jan Gaarni
03-10-2003, 5:04 PM
We are a mixed PA, with around 50/50 Euro and U.S players. We even have a few from Australia and New Zealand. :)
We'll be based on Starsider from launch till, well, till the PA quits, whenever that happens. ;)
 oTHKoChaos
03-13-2003, 2:13 PM
The dark alliance ownz eclipse dont join eclipse or you will get owned by dark alliance so join dark alliance now b4 you get owned we are on the eclipse server join us dawg woday :jawa
 Deft Aklin
03-13-2003, 2:52 PM
oTHKoChaos :

Oh yah, that's exactly how u get p33ps. Make sure you tell them how much L3W7 yer gonna giv em 2.

In any event, if you want a quality PA, it will take more intelligent thought. You will actually need to put effort into your PA. As of now, you just look like another TK/PK PA that will be eaten alive by the mass populated PAs with strategic, intelligent and ingenuitive leadership. Good luck to you either way I guess.
 Loki_Sinstalker
03-14-2003, 1:10 AM
i just wanted to aplogize for oTHKoChaos's post. He didnt mean it as a direct threat he was just joking and he's not very good at posting recuitment messages (my fault for asking him to do it). Again I am sorry and I hope no hard feelings.

-Loki Sinstalker
 Deft Aklin
03-14-2003, 12:40 PM
Heh, I understand, it's just not cool to trash other people's PAs. They put a lot of work into their organization as well. For example, The Associates and Dark Sovereignty (My PA) had a disagreement awhile back, but at no point in time did we ever trash each other PAs. We all want our PAs to be the best, but having good relations with other PAs OOC can lead to mergers and alliances that will assist both of your PAs.
Page: 1 of 1