Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Leno or Letterman?

Page: 1 of 1
 JediNyt
02-25-2003, 5:29 PM
Sometimes I watch late night TV. For me I prefer Leno. His humor is better I think and his shows are a bit more fun to watch. What about you?

Btw If you dont watch any of these then dont post. I think theres been too much spam with people posting in threads that dont apply to them.
 Katarn07
02-25-2003, 6:16 PM
I like Letterman. I don't watch either often, once a week or so, but the things on their were really funny compared to the Lenos I saw.
 Rogue Nine
02-25-2003, 6:45 PM
The only good thing about Letterman's show is the Top Ten list. That bald guy Paul annoys me. Especially when he starts singing. He's so stupid. Kevin Eubanks is so much better. Leno is funnier, his monologue is better and he has cooler gimmicks.
 dark jedi 8
02-25-2003, 8:43 PM
i agree that the top ten is the best part of letterman. but i watch leno more often, he's just better i think. though i also watch john stewert's show on comedy central, he's pretty funny and gets away with alot.
 Boba Rhett
02-26-2003, 1:12 AM
I'm a Conan man.
 Sam
02-26-2003, 1:31 AM
I watch Leno and Conan. Letterman is to boring.
 Lynk Former
02-26-2003, 1:47 AM
Letterman... it's on at about 12am here but *shrugs* that's the only one we get out of all of the ones listed
 Ratmjedi
02-26-2003, 2:55 AM
Well I am watching Leno right now. I love Leno cause his show is so funny. Letterman is a boring old man and his humor is dry and boring. I watched it a litte a while ago cause my friend was saying that he was better. I don't think so. The best thing that I love about Leno is Headlines. They always crack me up. Jaywalking is also good when its about a good topic. The monlogue always has you laughing though. Leno was just talking about Robert Blake telling him to stop making jokes about him.

You also forget a few other late night shows. You forgot the Kraig Kilburn show which I don't watch and then there is Jimmy Kimmel's new show on ABC.

:lsduel: :duel:
 Darth Groovy
02-26-2003, 10:16 AM
http://povonline.com/images/triumph.jpg)

Yes, mr Conan O"Brien is the best talk show type guy......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!
 Clemme w/Stick
02-26-2003, 11:46 AM
I'd watch Letterman any time! Hes way better than Jay Leno....:D!
I dont know this Conan O'Brien, but I think I've seen that dog b4 :(!

-Clemme
 Taos
02-26-2003, 12:27 PM
I really enjoy watching Leno. He always seems to have some good stuff going on during the show. :)

As stated earlier, Letterman is great for that Top 10 list. :)
 Rogue Nine
02-26-2003, 12:37 PM
I'm trying to get my sleep pattern back on track, so I just catch Conan the next day at 7 on Comedy Central. Conan is so funny because he's just so desparate. His gimmicks are absolute cheese, but that's the charm of his show. And he finally got rid of that annoying Andy Richter. His show got so much better after that.
 Lord Fergie
02-26-2003, 12:57 PM
Kevin Eubanks just sits there and laughs

Paul Shaffer he is hilarious just by saying something stupid or agreeing something stupid
 Darth Eggplant
02-26-2003, 1:42 PM
I'm Old! I'm in bed by the time they come on.:D

*hey Lexx cute Ninja
does she dance?
or is she only there
for a bit of the old Ultra Violence?*
 ckcsaber
02-26-2003, 2:59 PM
Letterman is rarely funny, while Leno is merely okay.

Its all about Conan! His show is just hilarious, and I love the skits he does for the first part of the show.
 Thew Rydur
02-26-2003, 4:10 PM
I prefer Letterman over Leno, but Conan is definately the best.
 Clemme w/Stick
02-26-2003, 6:03 PM
Originally posted by Lord Fergie

Paul Shaffer he is hilarious just by saying something stupid or agreeing something stupid

Yeah, thats one of the great things about Letterman. Paul Shaffer. When he does agree on something stupid, Dave always says that its stupid that he just agreed...right? If not then its been too long since I watched Letterman!

-Clemme
 adillon
02-27-2003, 9:21 AM
i've been watching letterman since he was 'non-mainstream' and on AFTER johnny carson ... i'm a die hard.

however, the best late night show in my opinion is The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn ... now THAT dude cracks me up. his 5 questions are so much better than letterman's top 10 list.
 Darklighter
02-27-2003, 9:04 PM
Neither. Damn American talk shows ^_~
 JediNyt
02-28-2003, 2:21 AM
Then dont post, like I said. I love Lenos Headlines, they always make me :Prplgh: -> :lol: -> :rofl: -> :cry8: -> :) ;)
 Rogue Nine
02-28-2003, 4:59 PM
Shaeffer needs to be seriously maimed or have his tongue cut out or something.
Page: 1 of 1