Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ishi Tib Model

Page: 1 of 1
 LordWolfie
02-22-2003, 2:15 PM
Just wanted to bring everyone up todate that I'm working on a Ishi Tib model. Any idea what one would consider accessive polycount for a JK2 model.

Lord Wolfie
 Psyk0Sith
02-22-2003, 2:16 PM
Your target polycount should be around 3000 (but lower is always better)

Got any pics to show us?
 LordWolfie
02-22-2003, 2:39 PM
No, I just started the model of it last night. I'm kinda doing the half model face, but should be able to have a face pic by the end of the week. This going to be my first humanoid model and my second model. Any tips for me?

Lord Wolfie
 Khier
02-22-2003, 7:17 PM
Heh cool, another unique model from the standard human, I think we have enough human models now, Ishi Tib should be interesting to model

I think an inevitable question may be: will you include a Jedi version? Thought I'd say it before someone else :p
 Hekx
02-22-2003, 8:29 PM
I just wanted to post a picture of the Ishi Tib, because I didn't really know what it or he was before I read SW.com. ;)

Star Wars Databank Entry (http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/i****ib/img/movie_bg.jpg)
Nice head he's got eh? :D

I think this project would be a lot easier since their bodies are more humanoid, meaning fixing it to the skeleton should be a lot easier. :)

I look forward to some screenies. ;)

-Edit- :lol: It didn't post the image since when you put Ishi Tib together it spells an alternative slang word to poo. :D
 LordWolfie
02-26-2003, 10:25 PM
http://hometown.aol.com/lrdwulfe/myhomepage/index.html)

ok heres the deal, I was able to get the head done before my editor ran out :( and i had put it on the kyle md3 to use as a reference. so any help here would be appreciated. I'm going to be using the kyle to help me make it to scale. I'm shooting for the Ishi Tib that was in jabba's palace. Not the rebel one nor the one with the jacket :) - though a simple retexturing and head change on the ponda boba model would be easy for that :D . but the one that is wearing the kilt, and which was modeled in the the PHANTOM MENACE PC GAME :) The star wars cronicle serves me well.

Lord Wolfie
I really got to get me a new call icon. I think I'll shoot for a group of all my twi'lek women :p
 ninja
02-27-2003, 2:19 AM
ishi tib is an ooogly alien.
 ninja
03-23-2003, 7:54 PM
how goes it? any pics?
 SkiTzoGuy
04-06-2003, 12:48 AM
That looks like a cool model! especially its your second one being made.. Keep up with the good work!.. What episode is this alien supposed to be in? im not familiar with the alien.. :( well anyway great start..
 Crowy
04-06-2003, 1:06 AM
wow thats one freaky species... its almost too freaky!!! lookin good
 SkiTzoGuy
04-08-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Crowy
wow thats one freaky species... its almost too freaky!!! lookin good

Yep i would have to agree with you on that one :D
 ronbrothers
04-10-2003, 12:40 AM
Cool! The more SW aliens, the better.
 .:Solusar:.
04-10-2003, 1:21 AM
Originally posted by ronbrothers
Cool! The more SW aliens, the better.

Yep i would have to agree with you on that one. Plus we need to have more Girl jedis in the game. hehe
I can't wait for Quinlan Vos, Saesee Tiin, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti and all dem good jedis to come out.
 Psynex
04-10-2003, 9:17 AM
I wonder if JA is going to have an update for a female skeleton...particularly in the breast area. I see more and more bounce animations in every game I play. Maybe those chicks should be wearing bras or something.

*edit* Just so any women in here don't think I'm a HUGE pervert, I'd also like to see ponytail chains for humans and twi-leks. I mean...the models should be accurately portrayed right?
 Crowy
04-10-2003, 9:29 AM
personally ill be play JA for sabers, nad gameplay.. not watching some alien form star wars have her tits bouncing around! id say but hey whatever turns you on... but we might already know :D

please note: dont take this comment seriously.... im jsut bein a smart arse...

got any ideas for future works, lord wolfie???
 Shotokan
05-03-2003, 6:06 AM
LOL... Psynex nice try at covering up... hehe...
Page: 1 of 1