Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Infernal machine soundtrack...

Page: 1 of 1
 kazmeyer
12-12-1999, 7:12 PM
Hey, I found out that Lucasarts is considering releasing the Clint Bajakian soundtrack to Indy and the Infernal Machine if they get enough interest... and I, for one, really liked the music (although there wasn't enough of it to go 'round). So if you're interested, or even if you're not and just wanna do a favor to the Indy community, send e-mail to store@lucasarts.com asking about it. You'll get a canned response within 24 hours, but someone should actually reply a few days later. Thanks!

------------------
---
Ceci n'est pas une .sig file
 Damian
12-13-1999, 1:15 PM
I don't think there was enough music to justify releasing it to CD. What was there was good, just not enough of it.

------------------
-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.
 Dan
12-13-1999, 9:04 PM
Now would not be a good time. Maybe if they came out with another Indy game, after that would be good.

Dan
 Rex Raptor
01-03-2000, 12:38 PM
The musics must be stored on the CD somewhere... don't need to release the soundtrack at all! to what I think, they are the *.snm files located in CD-rom:\Resource\*.snm if anyone figures anything else, email me for the latest news!!

------------------
University Professor R.Raptor of the Science Department
 JR2000Z
01-08-2000, 6:22 PM
They could at leat put the game soundtracks on the game CD's

------------------
Hey,I'm always right!
 Rex Raptor
01-12-2000, 12:30 PM
Yeah!! but I want the level startup music for my homepage and I want to know how and what to extract... I don't really care about the soundtrack that much, I just want to extract the musics from the CD...
Page: 1 of 1