Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stupid Gamecenter...

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark_Indy
12-11-1999, 8:18 PM
Gamecenter has thier review of Indy out, and they gave it a 5 out of 10! The only reason they did that is beacuase they said that there wasn't enough action, this isn't an action game!

I thought there was a very nice mix of action/adventure. If you want to be constantly shooting commies, then why do you go play Quake!! Argghhh, that just bugs me that they rated it soo low!

Well, if you are going to buy the game disregard that review, cause it sucks

-Dark Indy
 Indy Jones
12-11-1999, 9:48 PM
why would they give the best la game ever a 5 out of 10! id give it a 10 out of 10!
 Damian
12-13-1999, 1:22 PM
It seems that everytime a new game comes out that is sort of the same as some other game (Indy compared to Tomb Raider) they always rate it low because it's not new and revalutionary. The thing is, I liked it because I like those kinda of games. I can care less if it had revalutionary graphics or sound. The gameplay was awsome, the graphics were good and it was a ton of fun. I like solving puzzles, pulling crates and dodging bullets. I saw we get that guys email address and flood is email with our thoughts on his review.

------------------
-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.
 Gerod
12-14-1999, 9:38 PM
Gamecenter`s review is a load of crap.
 Indy Jones
12-14-1999, 10:06 PM
true very true. seriously i dont think gamecenter understands the art of gaming.
 MdkSniper
12-14-1999, 11:37 PM
I'd give it an 11 out of 10..

------------------
 Dom76
12-15-1999, 7:40 PM
You're right! They simply didn't understand the game.The incredible thing is that they put the review in the Adventure/Rpg section!
And are they looking for action?
Weird....
 Indy Jones
12-18-1999, 7:37 PM
I sent those dorks email on how they cant rate games. i still havent gottin any mail yet and its been like a week.
 LOR
12-29-1999, 11:17 PM
I'm guessing they gave the Riven/Myst series a 0...no action at all but still great games.

But I do understand that one would expect a lot of action from an indy game. Ever see the movies?

-LOR
 Shaggiana Joe
12-30-1999, 12:16 AM
Hope that's Brooklyn sarcasm, Lor...

------------------
Hey, it's my turn to pull off the mask, Scoob.
 JR2000Z
12-30-1999, 8:41 PM
If there was more action,it will take away the adventure.It isnt fun to shoot Communists through the WHOLE game wich will take away more adventure.You can find Indy movies on th ADVENTURE side of a store then the ACTION part.So shoulnt it be a adventure game?It has 75% adventure and 25% action wich makes the game great.

------------------
Hey,I'm always right!
 Shaggiana Joe
12-31-1999, 2:51 AM
Well said, JR!

------------------
Hey, it's my turn to pull off the mask, Scoob.
Page: 1 of 1