Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't arm the torpedo on palawan level

Page: 1 of 1
 Hurricane
12-27-1999, 5:07 PM
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I got Indy for Christmas, and everything has worked fine until this point. I went to the ship, got the arming device, swam back, and tried to put the arming device in the torpedo. It said that I wasn't lined up, and wasn't in position. Do I have to move the torpedo or what? I looked at a walkthrough and it says just arm the torpedo. I have tried just about every possible position around the torpedo and the arming device won't go in . It just keeps saying, "I'm not in position," and "I not lined up right." Am I doing something wrong? Or is it another bug? I downloaded the patch and it didn't seem to do anything. Can someone plz help me????
 Hurricane
12-27-1999, 5:21 PM
Never mind, after about 1/2 hour of trying to put the arming device in it FINALLY worked
Page: 1 of 1