Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Weird bug

Page: 1 of 1
 Indy_Freak
11-25-1999, 11:32 PM
Hi all
I just got Indy the other day and I got all the way to level 3. Ok, so I raft down the river, grab the beeswax candle, and come to the elevator. I pull the lever and walk into the car. A cutscene starts and shows Indy ascending the elevator. When he is halfway up the elevator freezes. Then the camera shifts and show the ropes working from above. After this the camera comes up and then points down at the snow. At this point, the game freezes, with the sound of gears and ropes grinding. Every time I have tried to play this part this happens. What the heck is going on?! I think my comp is a little slow at 266 mhz, but I had no trouble with the others. Can someone help me?

Whew, got that out
Indy_Freak
 FotTrigger
11-26-1999, 10:05 AM
I use a P233 and it works fine..
Try changing sounddevice might work!

------------------
<<<Fottrigger>>>
"What is this? Sounds like steppin' on popcorn!"
 Clong
12-21-1999, 9:40 AM
I have exactly the same problem. How did you manage to solve this? It's driving me crazy. I have P2 400, Monster 2, 128 RAM, SBLIVE and patched version of game.

CHRIS
 bonnie
12-25-1999, 7:41 PM
I had some funky **** and graphics problems
until I went to control and cut the "fog"
option.

No probs after that
bon
Page: 1 of 1