Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sod Bar

Page: 1 of 1
 jimmycracker
02-16-2003, 3:23 PM
You step out of a rusty ship to find yourself in the middle of Cur Island, a feared name throughout the islands of the Carribean.
You find yourself oddly thirsty, so you take a walk around the neighborhood. After a while, you find a large and dirty hut, with a sign labeled, "The Sod Bar."
Sounds good to me, you think.
You step inside, to which you nearly die of the stench. It's a strong stench of raw fish and moldy beer, also known as … Grog!
Yes, this is the famous bar, the only bar that sells gallons and gallons of grog in buckets. It's the place for violence and the utmost contempt for the civilized. Go here to fight, and go here to dance with the disco pigs (the stage on your left). Welcome, and no water allowed, nor wine or beer or rum. We only serve Grog here.
By the way, jimmycracker is currently hiring a bouncer. He/she needs experience with violent weapons and fist fights.
(equips The Spoon of Penalty)

Oh, and for the ignorant, Grog contains kerosene, propylene glycol, sulphuric acid, artificial sweeteners, red dye no2, acetone, battery acid, scumm, axle grease, and/or pepperoni.

This is the craziest place around. Enjoy!
 mercatfat
02-16-2003, 4:06 PM
walk n
walk e
walk s

flirt with barkeep

The Bartender smiles and comments on your beautiful white shirt and tattoos.

**** barkeep

A stray dart ricochets off the dart board and hits you in the neck! Sorry, but you have died. Restart? [y] [n]

n
 jimmycracker
02-17-2003, 4:08 PM
(takes a swig of Grog)
 BooJaka
02-17-2003, 4:24 PM
(Is confused)
 elTee
02-18-2003, 2:54 PM
syntax error! cosec runtime decompile incompatability script!
please contact modem manufacturer or isp for details.
The Sod Bar seems to be malfunctioning.
 jimmycracker
02-18-2003, 10:11 PM
Let's be peaceful. I had to close down my other bar as you can see here. (http://www.forumplanet.com/planetdeusex/topic.asp?fid=2285&tid=945837)
Page: 1 of 1