Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Best weapon

Page: 1 of 1
 Dan
12-16-1999, 8:09 PM
A while ago I was playing Indy, and I was wondering, "what's the best way to take out this commie?" Any suggestions? Currently, I'm liking the Pumup-action Shotgun.

Dan
 Shaggiana Joe
12-16-1999, 9:35 PM
I like using taklit's part, sneaking behind a commie, pulling out my whip and taking the gun out of his hand. Then I back up a few steps and get ready to fight. After I knock the red out, I pick up his gun, and wait for him to wake up, and then I shoot him with his own gun. I particularly like doing this in places with several commies, like when you first bring down the elevator that lets you get to the place where you find the key to Sophia's cell in the Palawan level. Hey, I think I'll go do that right now. =)
 DjihEf
12-17-1999, 1:35 AM
Maybe not one of the weapons, but wouldn't it be cool to have the Ark as a weapon. You shut your eyes, open the box and ZAP! those commies... Of course that would me you'd have to have Shallah and Short-Round to carry the bloody thing, and protect them at the same time...
 Dan
12-17-1999, 6:28 PM
Those are great ideas, but, I don't have the Ark, and I;m too lazy to do all that to take him out. I need something that will do the job right and in a reletivly short amount of time.

Dan
 Shaggiana Joe
12-17-1999, 10:00 PM
Then, doi, Machine Gun or Bazooka. Quick, easy, bloody.
 DjihEf
12-19-1999, 5:02 PM
Machine Gun or the Semi-Auto Gun (the #4). Quick, deadly, and useful when against a lot of reds.
Page: 1 of 1