Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who is the Favorite or Best * Indy Girl * ?

Page: 1 of 1
 Allan_Quatermain
12-08-1999, 1:10 AM
Is it Marion from Raiders, Willy from Temple of Doom, Helsa from Last Crusade, or Sophia?

------------------
"Wait till King Solomon, King Nub, & King Marduk here about this...uhh- I'd better go tell them..." -Indy

"Run you COWARD!" -Commie Soldier
 Timbaland
12-08-1999, 1:16 PM
marion =)

------------------
just making it up as i go along...
 Damian
12-08-1999, 3:24 PM
Marion was a better charactor. She seemed more like Indy's type. But Willy was a total babe.

------------------
-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.
 Timbaland
12-09-1999, 8:10 PM
OOOOH i totally agree with you on that Willie was on hot mamma! That Spielberg is one Lucky guy!
 Damian
12-10-1999, 12:59 PM
Having a BILLION dollars sure helps...
I still liked Marion the best though. She was a stronger charactor. Not to bad on the eyes either, but Kate. What else can be said about Kate?

------------------
-Damian

Indy Jones
12-10-1999, 11:23 PM
yeah, willy was the best!!!! speiberg better be happy!
 Timbaland
12-11-1999, 3:04 PM
Well come on... Elsa Klein was a BABE to we gotta give her some creds

------------------
 Shaggiana Joe
12-11-1999, 3:25 PM
Elsa was a babe, yes, but she was a Nazi b*tch of a babe that betrayed Indy. And Willie Scott is a babe, too, but she was too much of a stereotypical blonde-bombshell-American in that movie, so Shaggy's Indy Chic Award goes to Marion Ravenwood for helping me get a jump start on puberty.

------------------
Hey, it's my turn to pull off the mask, Scoob.
 Indy Jones
12-11-1999, 9:51 PM
yeah Elsa was a babe, but she was a nazi! I liked Willy and Marion better.
 Timbaland
12-11-1999, 11:38 PM
Hmmm i believe Shaggiana Joe made an interesting point...Would we really want to see a VERY OLD ford make out with some hot chick??

i don't know about this...i mean i had some trouble with Sean connery kissing Kathy in Entrapment but Ford.....DAMN he is getting old a little to quick! I believe this is a good enough question for a whole new topic.

------------------
 Damian
12-14-1999, 2:42 PM
He's not getting old THAT quick. He still kicked butt in Air Force One. But I agree, I would much rather see them pair him up with either Willy or Marion again. Preferebly Marion. Or both, that would make for some funny situations having those two women along side Indy again.

And did anybody else almost throw up during Entrapment watching Catherine Zeta kiss Sean Connery. Makes me shudder just thinking about it

------------------
-Damian

[This message has been edited by Damian (edited December 15, 1999).]
Page: 1 of 1