Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Page: 1 of 1
 JediNyt
02-12-2003, 8:46 PM
Anyone watch that show? Its my favorite show now. The second season is half way through. It just getting better and better. Go Jack! :D

In case anyone doesnt know what Im talking about, 24 is an action drama TV show in the US on FOX and it is shown in real time. One day, 24 hours, 24 episodes, hence its called 24.
 Boba Rhett
02-12-2003, 10:05 PM
Oh yes, I watch it and love it. The last one had me very nervous. I wasn't sure wether Jack was really going to do that or not.
 Elessar-Eдrfalas
02-13-2003, 12:00 PM
i prefer Sienfield :eek:
 Wraith 8
02-13-2003, 2:21 PM
i prefer Titus
 Elessar-Eдrfalas
02-13-2003, 2:48 PM
has anybody hear about that new show from the producer of sienfield...i was wondering what it was called but now i forget....?
 ZBomber
02-13-2003, 8:40 PM
Actaully, i never saw it. :)
 Clemme w/Stick
02-16-2003, 4:37 PM
Hmm, I dont watch it...! I dont think that I'm gonna watch it either...!

-Clemme
 Darth Slayne
02-21-2003, 6:11 PM
Watched a few episodes but found it rather boring. I'm not putting the show down or anything, it just happens to be my opinion.
 JediNyt
02-21-2003, 6:33 PM
Hey how bout that last episode eh? Thought they had the bomb but it was just a decoy. And now the Delta commandos who were tracking it are all dead except for one. Its all goin to hell. :eek: And Marie Warner, damn sneaky little B!%$#. :D

Btw Slayne not every episode in 24 is action packed, its also very complicated. To understand it all you gotta pay lots of attention, especially when theres a lot of talking. For me its gripping every step of the way. Its the kind of show where you have to watch every episode cause they are all about the same thing and theres so much going on. :) If you dont like that then ok.
Page: 1 of 1