Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP - MAJOR PROBLEM

Page: 1 of 1
 AiRBoRn
12-11-1999, 6:02 AM
I got the full version from the shops today, I installed it, and set all the options up.
My system - pII 330 64MB RAM Voddoo 2 graphics card.
When i run the game everything runs fine untill there is a map and there is a red line going towards a dot in the centre of the map. When the red line gets there it says 'Canyonlands' and then nothing happens.
I have tryed pressing Ctrl Alt Del a few times and nothing happens.
I have tryed to download the patch for the game but the Lucus Arts ftp site is too slow it always times out.
I have the latest DirectX and everyhting..
I can't see what could be wrong.
PLEASE HELP http://www.indyjones.net/forums/redface.gif)))
 dazed and confused
12-11-1999, 11:49 AM
Check your e-mail, sent you the patch. You might check to see if you have the latest drivers for your video card...should be able to download them from the internet. Also, if you have hard disk space, you might want to reinstall the game using the FULL INSTALL option. This takes up almost ONE GIGABYTE of space, but has helped some folks out of their problems. Good luck!
Page: 1 of 1