Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join the Associates today and get a free Gnort to play with!

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 8
02-10-2003, 4:21 PM
Yes you heard it people.
Of you join the Associates today. you will get a free Gnort send to you by e-mail.

Just log on to our website and check out the join page :D

www.geocities.com/swgassociates)

c ya

-Wraith 8-
 Thew Rydur
02-10-2003, 5:42 PM
Yes join us today, it's worth it for the free gnort, believe me. :D

Seriously though, we're an excellent PA.

BTW Wraith nice idea for a new forum.
 JoKen
02-11-2003, 7:33 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gnort...

Too bad I already ate mine... Can I have another one?
 Wraith 8
02-11-2003, 1:45 PM
*throws JoKen another Gnort*
there yah go :D

and Thew.. this was my idea... not my doing :p i asked Juztyn if he could make a forum like this.. and it helped :p
 Lord_Vessen
02-15-2003, 6:11 PM
Join The Associates!
 Jared Sinn
02-21-2003, 8:42 AM
Hey Wraithy, now that youre using choco-Gnorts as a lure to join your guild, shouldnt you be disclosing whats actually in them? I mean, the legal implications could be staggering....

I'm holding out for the free -Associates- t-shirts before I request membership ;)

JS
 Jan Gaarni
02-21-2003, 1:15 PM
join the Associates today. you will get a free Gnort send to you by e-mail.
New this weekend: Free T-Shirt, with the writting -ASSOCIATES- on the back and a big =A= on the front! :D
 swediot=)
02-22-2003, 5:58 PM
gnorts..... hey wraith howcome i didnt get one?? you better give me one or ill be force to use my magical powers on you
 Wraith 8
02-25-2003, 8:36 AM
*gives swediot=) a chocolate covered gnort*

there.. happy? :p
 Zendjir
03-04-2003, 3:50 AM
Jared, The Associates arn't wanting to become the PA with the highest member count or anything. We want members who are fun, want to help other people out and who are active on the forums. Well, if you are active on the forum, you allready know about the associates, and what we are for, so we don't really need an introduction.

;) get it? :)

Oh, wraith.....I resigned from the PA and immediatly joined again; for the GNORT! Gimme Gimme gimme! :)

Hey shouldnt we have a gnort in our banner? just a thought.
 Wraith 8
03-04-2003, 4:33 PM
lol... yeah.,... swell idea.. ill look into it :p
Page: 1 of 1