Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Orc War

Page: 1 of 1
 Veloceth
02-09-2003, 12:41 PM
This is an RPG war against orcs (see? it says so on the subject). I am Ceth the Halfling. I am in the kings army. Anyone else who wants to help is also in the kings army. The only weird thing is that... you might not want to hear this but... we all got lightsabers (thats funny :) )! I told ya it was weird. Anyone who helps can be: Dragon, Orc, Dwarf, Troll, Elf, Halfling, or Human. You weild either... axes, swords, knives, crossbows, bows, firebreath, maces, morning stars, spears, or lightsabers. Only Dragons can use firebreath. You are advancing towards the orcs. What will you do next?:x-wing:
 jokemaster
02-09-2003, 7:47 PM
((2 questions: 1. can you carry more than one weapon? 2. can you control more than one character?))
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 7:51 PM
The Monty Python knights of the round table appear over the ridge, see the Orcs approaching, turn tail and flee as they scream, "Run away!!!!"
 whitedragon
02-11-2003, 5:34 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
The Monty Python knights of the round table appear over the ridge, see the Orcs approaching, turn tail and flee as they scream, "Run away!!!!"

brave sir robbin ran away. bravely ran away away

sounds good but i need more details
 Mandalorian54
02-11-2003, 5:52 PM
"whait don't run! I have a plan... we could build a woulden rabit, and then ... "

Arthor:"Oh shut up!!!"

Dark Knight: You shall not run! you must first get through me!

Sir Robin: wait, I know why don't you come with us and help us defeat the orcs?........Ahhhhhh!!!!*gets launched off the cliff*
 Veloceth
02-11-2003, 10:26 PM
You can carry more than one weapon and chars.
 whitedragon
02-11-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Veloceth
You can carry more than one weapon and chars.
awsome who will start the story
 Veloceth
02-12-2003, 12:40 PM
I will. A long time ago in a land far, far away...

ORC
WARS

First of all, choose your weapon.

Mine is a yellow double edged lightsaber.

Second of all,we're off to a meeting of how to deal with...

ORC
WARS

Now, whose going off to ORC WARS first? This, :atat: this,
:x-wing: or this::slsaber:
 jokemaster
02-12-2003, 4:56 PM
Weapons: A silver lightsaber and a crossbow
 Mandalorian54
02-12-2003, 5:01 PM
I'll be taking a yellow :saberg:

King: My knights you must take up arms and head to the wastlands to defeat the Orcs. Many of you will not return. May the best of luck be with you.

Knight: We will gain victory for you my lord!

*when the war council was over all the knights rouded up thier troops and prepared to head to war*

Alugus: you know this is suicide.

Taskar: This may be a silly crusade to you, but we will die for honor if we must. For our king.

Alugus: I wish I could be as optimistic as you.

*As the knights gathered and prepared to depart, the walls of the kingdom were suddenly bombarded by rocks from catapults.*

guard on lookout tower: ORCS!!!!
 whitedragon
02-12-2003, 5:37 PM
im one to go with old school wepons. so ill use a long bow with stone arrow heads and a long sword that is made of a special steel that can block lightsabers. plus im a merc for the king not a knight
 Veloceth
02-13-2003, 8:26 PM
Ceth: "DIE!" *Vrrrrrm, vrrrrm, vrrrm, vrrrrm, ppppppppppp. well, that took longer than expected. :c3po:
 jokemaster
03-10-2003, 10:18 PM
((RPG revival with a the mummy refrence :D )
*the elves and other creatures who use bows stand at the top of the fortress, suddenly the officer in charge, a human turns and
bolts to a closet, locking himself in*
Soldier (to the man known for now as jokemaster):congratulations, you just got promoted
Jokemaster: not in the way i'd like, you're not gonna run out on me too are you? *to archers* HOLD YOUR POSITIONS
*archers hold, waiting for the orcs to get in range,*
Soldier: don't worry... *sees all the orcs and bolts after the officer* WAIT FOR ME
Jokemaster: HOLD.... FIRE
*all the archers fire at the same time and re-load and fire again*
 Deac
03-11-2003, 1:55 PM
*A dragon spreads his wings on the highest tower. His skin is a pure gold, with a red streak down his back. He looks down and sees the advancing orc army*

Draconis: Hmmm. Orc. A bit bony, but my digestion's doing well at the moment. Specially with grilled food...
 Veloceth
03-12-2003, 7:31 PM
Commander: Aim for the dragon's eyes!
*They all aim for the dragon, ready to fire at command.*
Commander: ready....
*They ready to fire at his eyes*
Commander: aim...
Veloceth: May I point out that we already have done these things, sir.
Commander: Fine then. FIRE!
*All missed completely but one, single archer, who shot an arrow straight through the dragons pupil.*
 Veloceth
03-12-2003, 7:33 PM
P.S. Veloceth is Ceths full name. :amidala:
 Deac
03-13-2003, 2:06 PM
[Hey! I'm a good dragon! You said that dragons could help! Why are you shooting me]

Draconis: *Turning and roaring* Foolish halfling! I'm on your side!
 jokemaster
03-13-2003, 2:12 PM
Jokemaster:HOLD YOUR DAMN FIRE, CONCENTRATE ON THE ORCS NOT SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE
 topshot
03-13-2003, 8:06 PM
((Weapons: Blue double-edged lightsaber and one heavily sharpened axe.))

A mysterious Dark Knight in shining armor falls from the cliff of a nearby mountain, lands on his feet, and unholsters a huge axe, cutting off Orc heads as he charges full speed into a mob of fearsome and evil creatures.
 Col. O'Neill
03-13-2003, 10:30 PM
[My character is an Elvish warrior, who remains nameless. Yes, I'm a lazy SOB. My weapon is a magical crossbow that resembles an M-249 SAW, and fires a lot of small bolts in quick succession]

While the main force of Orcs is making a head-on attack against the fortress walls, I take a small group of Elvish archers and Human knights through the tunnels under the mountain and out of the secret entrance, on the enemy flank.

Me: There's the enemy army, my soldiers.

I lay down on the ground and open fire on the Orcs with my magic crossbow :fire2:

Me: Archers open fire!!!!!!!!

The archers loose their arrows and cause chaos among the Orcs. Then we notice a band of Orcs attacking from our flank. I stand and open up on this new threat while my knights charge with their broadswords.

I kill about 50 Orcs with this fire, but then I notice a black knight bearing down on me with his red lightsaber. He is much taller than everyone else, about 10 feet. I fire my last 50 bolts at him, but some magical energy absorbs all of them. He destroys my bow with his lightsaber, but I pull out my knife and throw it into his hand, causing electricity to surge through his body. He falls to the ground and turns into a charred mound of ash.
 jokemaster
03-13-2003, 10:34 PM
*jokemater nails an orc with an arrow but the huge army is too much for the archers and starts clibing the fortress. Jokemaster, with the help of 3 other archers push down a ladder at the orc army*
Jokemaster *to dark kight*: FORE
 Veloceth
03-14-2003, 9:47 AM
*Ceth takes out an assault bow thingie, and, after a bit of getting chased, shoots 3 orcs through the head*:mob:

(P.S. This picture isn't getting anywhere, obviously.)
 Deac
03-14-2003, 1:45 PM
Draconis: Foolish halfling...

*Draconis moves toward the mages gathered round in a circle, summoning a demon. They fire on him with spells, but dragons have a natural resistance. Draconis breathes fires, but the archmages are protected against it*

What do you know? Smart orcs....
 Veloceth
03-19-2003, 6:49 PM
How many mages are there, Deac?
:confused:
 topshot
03-20-2003, 7:54 PM
(Thought you could get rid of me THAT easily, didn't yah? j/k :D)

Dark Knight, unable to tell ally from foe, attacks Deac and throws him off the castle wall.
 Col. O'Neill
03-21-2003, 11:12 PM
The Elf-Warrior who got back up to the castle wall after killing the evil black knight sees Topshot dropping Ceth over the edge.

Me: What are you doing? He's one of ours! Have you gone insane? I grab a sword from a nearby knight who got skewered by an Orc arrow. If you have been taken by the dark powers, so be it. But you will be defeated if you attempt try anything.
 Deac
03-22-2003, 1:23 PM
*Draconis roars*

"Look! Just because I take a human form in the kings court doesn't mean you can shoot me when I'm in my real body!"

*Draconis dives at the mages, grabbing one in his mouth*
 topshot
03-22-2003, 6:44 PM
Dark Knight:"Sorry, I cannot remember who is my ally or who is my enemy! Know any spells to get me to remember?"

*Tosses off a nearby mage that was attacking Deac.*
 Deac
03-23-2003, 1:33 PM
"Instorallio Memerandum! How's that! Remember old Draconis now?"
 Scar Da Kookee
03-23-2003, 1:55 PM
*The orcs make it to an incredably small creek, on that creek is built a small bridge, and on that bridge stands a tall Knight, with armour of all Black. He wields a Black Bladed Lightsaber.*

Black Knight: "NONE SHALL PASS!"
 Col. O'Neill
03-23-2003, 7:41 PM
The Orcs attack the black knight at the bridge. During the battle, one of them cuts off the knights arm.

Orc #1: Victory is ours! Onwards!

Knight: Oy! Come back 'ere you cowards!

Orc #2: But we cut your arm off!

Knight: No you haven't!

Orc #3: What do you call that?

Knight: It's but a flesh wound! Have at thee!

He attacks the orcs, but get's his other arm chopped off.

Orc Leader: Right. Onwards!

Knight: Fight! The Black Knight always triumphs! Fight you chickens!

Orc Leader: Listen you bastard you've got no arms left!

Knight: Yes I do!

O.L.: You lie!

They chop off his leg.

K.: Come on chickens.

O.L.: What are you going to do, bleed on me?

They cut off the other leg. Then they move on across the creek.

K.: Come back and fight you cowards! The Black Knight is invincible!

O.L.:OK we'll call it a draw then.

Bad boy. No more controlling other people's characters. Next time I might just hit delete post ;)

-Redwing
 Scar Da Kookee
03-23-2003, 7:46 PM
((Why the hell did you control my character?!))
 topshot
03-23-2003, 8:25 PM
Dark Knight:"Thanks, Draconis. I can see who my allies are now....."

Dark Knight now attacks the Orcs with his double-edged blue lightsaber in a "Darth Maul-gone-Medieval" fashion.

5 Orcs dead, he quoted himself, A whole army to go!
 Col. O'Neill
03-23-2003, 10:13 PM
Has anybody here ever even heard of Monty Python? :rolleyes:

I'm not saying it wasn't funny. :) But it's in the rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80298): No controlling other people's characters. Also you seem to have lit up a fire under Scar's feet, which we don't like happening much ;)

- Redwing
 Scar Da Kookee
03-23-2003, 10:18 PM
((Yes we had. But its right to control anyones characters reguardless if people know the outcome, becuase people can and will get pissed by that sort of things))
 Col. O'Neill
03-24-2003, 5:51 PM
[OK, glad you guys have a sense of humor ;) ]

I fly off from the castle on a great eagle to alert rouse the power of the nearby villages. I enter a village in the middle of a witch trial.

Villagers: A WITCH!!! We found a witch!

Village Wiseman: A witch? But how do you know she is a witch? ... What do we do with witches?

Villagers: BURN THEM!!!!!!!

Village Wiseman: And what else burns?

Villager: Wood?

Village Wiseman: Yes. How do we find out if she is made out of wood?

Villager: ... Make a bridge out of 'er?

Village Wiseman: Does wood float?

Villager: I guess so...

Village Wiseman: What else floats?

Villagers: Dirt... Very small rocks!

Me: A duck!

Village Wiseman: A duck! Very good! SO, if the witch weighs the same as a duck, she is made of wood, and therefore...

All Villagers: A WITCH!!!!!! BURN 'ER!!!!!!!

The villagers weigh here with a duck while the wiseman talks to me.

Wiseman: So what is such a learned fellow like you doing in these parts?

Me: The kingdom needs help. The King's fortress in the mountains is under siege by a host of Orcs. We need the help of all villages in the kingdom. Have riders spread the word and send as much men as you can.

Wiseman: It is done.
 Scar Da Kookee
03-24-2003, 6:34 PM
*A man wearing a crown walks funny past the wiseman and man with another man following clapping two halves of cocanuts* ((:D))
Page: 1 of 1