Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Some dood - Jerec Model - Need perm.

Page: 1 of 1
 bleek
02-09-2003, 10:12 AM
http://www.geocities.com/andrew_handley/dunno.html?1044802817460)

Don't know his name yet. I'm using the Jerec model but don't have permission yet so if the creator of the model sees this thread ....give me an OK or a NO K if you could please. If not I'll try to contact him some way down the line. Comments, crits, poonanny?
 __CKY__
02-09-2003, 12:26 PM
Look pretty awesome :)
 D@rkness1
02-10-2003, 8:21 AM
looks a little bit like santa claus with sunglasses...hehe:D
no,joke man...really nice...keep up the good work!

D@rkness was here!!:snipe1:

cya:deathstar :3headed:
 The Truthful Liar
02-10-2003, 6:19 PM
Whoa-ho! I like! :]
 Pnut_Man
02-10-2003, 6:22 PM
Bleek, the creator of the sweet Anakin Solo skin which I constantly use... I've always been impressed with your work, especially on the detailing. The facial hair is great, very realistic...

I was wondering how you skin? Photoshop perhaps? I've been giving skinning a try for the past 3 months, unforuantely it'll take about a year before i'm as good as you ;)

Btw, if it's not too much, could you leave me some sites for skinning, no beginner stuff though :P
 bleek
02-10-2003, 10:47 PM
I dun really know any skinning sites...I actually learned how to skin through these forums. I'm still learning a lot actually:p . I use photoshop and recently I've been using new tools and things to see how it can help me be a better skinner and make it a lot easier. On this skin I tried to use the lighting effects option. Also, I use to use the same pressure for the brush and smoothing tools throughout the skin....I'm trying to not use such a high pressure...make things look smoother hopefully.

As for the skin! I've fixed up the face some more....when I exit out of photoshop everything on him gets really pixelated and blocky....dunno why but I tried smoothing it out some and I made the lips look a lot better. Ive finished his torso and working on his arms and part of the clothe hanging down over his legs right now. Hes dressed in sorta some grey armor with dark dark dark purple clothes and white edges. Looks pretty good so far imo. Definitely be finished by the end of the week ....well....take that back...probably will...depends on when I feel like playing around with it;) . Still need permission though...so I'll finish skinning it...but not certain if I can actually send it in. I'm too lazy to ask but I will eventually!
 bleek
02-11-2003, 11:13 PM
http://www.geocities.com/bleekage/index.html?1045022904520)

Little something for the people that actually look in the skinning forum:p . Enjoy....I'll miss the lil chinese version of Jerec....scroll down the pic to enjoy.
 bleek
02-15-2003, 10:34 AM
Welp default is done. Working on the blue skin right now.
 Hekx
02-22-2003, 12:00 AM
Looks good. :)

You could do a Jedi with a ghost shader for blue, and a dark jedi for the red. :)
 bleek
02-22-2003, 11:00 AM
Wow ...someone typed something ...hehe. Actually I finished this skin like a week ago and sent it in. The default has that dark purple outfit...and they grey band running around his neck has japanese symbols on it that are outlined in a yellowish color....makes it look glowy. The red version has black hair and is wearing...well red. Looks like a younger version of him. The blue version has blue skin and dressed all in different blue colors and I took all the hair off of him so he is completely bald. Hope it is up soon somewhere...sent it in like a week ago. Probably be up at jk2files.com soon.
 Hekx
02-22-2003, 11:14 AM
The author of the Jerec model is inbredyokel (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=47708). You can send him a PM about the model. ;)
 bleek
02-22-2003, 2:00 PM
Eh....no he skinned it. Madjai modeled it. I got permission from Madjai to send it in...dun need Inbry's permission I think.....mabey?....I didn't use any of his textures...I reskinned it completely.
 Hekx
02-23-2003, 3:51 PM
The file's up at Massassi.net (http://www.massassi.net/levels/files/2611.shtml). Good work. :)
 SkiTzoGuy
03-08-2003, 4:51 PM
WoW nice skin..
Will this skin have any new custom taunts or will it be the same as jerec's? anyway keep up the good work!!

If Anyone is willing to donate some credits to me i would very much appreciate it.. Thank you

03-10-2003, 8:56 PM
Eh it was released at Massassai Temple awhile back if you wanna d/l it. I sent it into 2 other websites and it was never posted...but my other skin Prototype-01 was posted 2 places. This skin has one taunt that says - Do you fear me?...and the Prototype-01 skin has alll of Galak Mech's sounds and has 3 taunts - You underestimate this armor, I'll destroy you Jedi, and something else:p .
 inbredyokel
03-10-2003, 9:47 PM
Looks very cool, glad to see such a great model getting reused. And I don't think you need my permission, but I'll give it to you anyway :)
 The Count
03-11-2003, 2:58 PM
Out of curiosity where is Madaj is he still modelling for JK2 or has he gone the way the way of all the other Unreal Tournament deserters.
 .:Solusar:.
04-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Wow nice skin...
Looks like an old jerec or sumtin similar.. heh
i hope this comes out pretty soon..
Page: 1 of 1