Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Best part in the Game

Page: 1 of 1
 HenryJones
11-25-1999, 7:54 PM
{*} SPOILER {*}

In the Peru level after you've made the giant bouldar fall using the eagle head go redo the level starting with the "shaft of light" thing until once more you're hanging from where the bouldar used to be. Since the bouldar isn't there anymore you can pull yourself up, and to your right is five switches. Press them in order and they'll light up and play the close encounters notes, then a secret door with open with a room made to look like Richard Dreyfus' room in the film, complete with giant Devil's Peak model, and three full recovery kits, I thought this was great! My favorite part!

-Dr. Henry Jones Sr.
"He who seeks the grail,
must face the final challenge."
 jake
11-26-1999, 9:42 PM
And you've been abducted by aliens.. How many times now, Henry? =P =P
 Damian
11-29-1999, 6:49 PM
WOW That sounds cool! I didn't know about that! Now I can't wait to get home and try it again.

-Damian

------------------
Fear is the path to the darkside.
 Damian
12-01-1999, 3:10 AM
I just verified this Easter Egg. Your right, it is the best part of the game. Did you check outside the window in the back of the room? The little red light that followed the alien spacecraft around in Close Encounters is out there moving back and forth along the outside of the window.
AWSOME! TOTALLY AWSOME!

-Damian

------------------
 DjihEf
12-01-1999, 10:56 AM
I'd have to say that my favorite part so far was doing the whole Peru level, seeing all the familiar traps, that was cool. The light,the dart-shooting walls, the boulder...
 Damian
12-01-1999, 12:58 PM
Yeah that level did make the whole game worth it. It was certainly much better then the end of the game which really disappointed me.

-Damian

------------------
Page: 1 of 1