Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FC: Remnant

Page: 1 of 1
 StarWarsPhreak
02-07-2003, 11:15 AM
What did you guys think of it? i thought it was great. I couldn't put it down. I dont think I can wait til, the next one. They're finally making a book in the Unknown Regions.
 Pnut_Man
02-07-2003, 12:48 PM
Must....Get....Book....

Damn snow, it's blocking the roads so I can't get out to the mall!

I do have a question though: Does Jacen use his Vong Sense to a further degree?
 Darth Talliusc
02-07-2003, 1:47 PM
so far this book rules. i got it the other night and i havent been able to read much so im only about 2/3 done. quick question though: shouldnt thread title be "FH: Remnant" not "FC: Remnant"?

i really really really hope they bring Thrawn back soon (or at all). i know its unlikely but i can still hope right?
 StarWarsPhreak
02-07-2003, 2:33 PM
My bad. i was thinking of somethinf else. Who knows. Maybe Thrawm has a brother or another clone hidden in his backyard on a Chiss homeworld. . . But at least they are finally showing more Chiss. and they're bring the Ssi-Rook (can't remember correct spelling) back into the "picture" from what I've heard. The authors are great.
 nova_wolf
02-08-2003, 5:09 AM
FH : Remenant! ARRGGHHH - not been released here in UK yet!

Am still waiting for Tatooines Ghost aswell!

Plus - What happened to Spoiler Warnings!
 wassup
02-09-2003, 10:46 PM
Ssi-Rook (can't remember correct spelling)

Its the Ssi-Ruuk. :D

I'm only about 50 or so pages into Remnant, and so far its very good. Kinda slow-paced compared with other NJO books but great read all the same.
 StarWarsPhreak
02-10-2003, 7:09 AM
What? Nothings really spoiled. Those were speculations. They don't really show Chiss or Ssi-Ruuk, they're on a book cover I've seen for the next book.
 Pnut_Man
02-12-2003, 7:44 PM
I've been reading Remnant for the past 2 days as much as I could. I'm almost done with Part 1 and I have to say that this book kicks alot of A$$ so far. I REALLY enjoyed Nom Anor's descent into the Shamed Ones, it was extremely well written. Jag's little conversation with Luke & Mara was also very nice ;)

Looking forward to the rest of the book :)
Page: 1 of 1