Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone beat the game yet?

Page: 1 of 1
 Dan
11-22-1999, 6:39 PM
I thought that this would be a good thing to have. Once you beat the game, post here how many days it took and your final IQ. I've yet to beat it, but, if anyone has, or when someone does, post it here.

Dan
 Dan
11-24-1999, 10:08 PM
I just beat the game two days ago. I couldn't get my final IQ. the game crashed during the credits. I do have to say, all those who haven't beat the game. The ending is a complete surprise.

Dan
 MuskratAttack
11-24-1999, 10:21 PM
It surprised me too. Though I really liked it.
 Achilles
11-24-1999, 10:31 PM
i beat the game in two days, I don't know what my IQ was though...but i remember i was consistly get about 8 or 9 treasures each level, so.......
 Rieekan
11-24-1999, 11:00 PM
Is the ending worth it? Or is it sorry, like X-wing Alliance?

I hope it's true to the Indy movies. I don't want to be let down by this so far awesome game.
 MuskratAttack
11-25-1999, 12:27 AM
It depends on your definition of "worth it".
 HenryJones
11-25-1999, 12:41 AM
Is the end worth all the torture of fighting commies all day long and having nightmares about lava monsters chasing you, I think that's what he means, because that's what I've been going through, bawahahah!

-Dr. Henry Jones Sr.
"Let my armies be the rocks
and the trees, and the birds
in the sky. ."
 Dan
11-25-1999, 3:07 PM
I'm not going to say what the ending is. That's part of beating the game. Let's just say if you told me the ending, I wouldn't believe you. It's a big surprise. Just keep working. I'd say that it's worth it.

Dan
 JR2000Z
11-25-1999, 5:03 PM
I got the game last Thursday and I got to level 6! http://www.indyjones.net/forums/redface.gif)
How many HOURS does it take?
 FotTrigger
11-26-1999, 4:32 PM
I beat it today.....toome about 5 days with constant 2,5 hours playing...couldn't get my final score because after the ending peru level came up and after that i missed to look at my final score....
Could anyone mail me what it exactly is that you know who are talking about in the end ( i'm a german and i understood all the game perfectly exept for the last sentences before the final walk off)

------------------
<<<Fottrigger>>>
"What is this? Sounds like steppin' on popcorn!"
 JR2000Z
11-26-1999, 4:38 PM
Tried using text?
I got to the 9th level today plus the Secret Level
 Crazylegs
11-28-1999, 3:57 AM
the ending involves a cutscene thats over in 10 seconds lol
 Damian
11-29-1999, 6:52 PM
I hated the ending. There was nothing special about it. The level itself was annoying. The floating pathways you had to use to get around I thought was stupid, and the final boss was MUCH to easy to beat.

At least, that's my opinion.

-Damian

------------------
Fear is the path to the darkside.
Page: 1 of 1