Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PERU LEVEL IS AWSOME!

Page: 1 of 1
 Nick D
11-27-1999, 12:46 AM
That peru level s so cool its worth beating the game to get ito it (if you havent installed the oatch! http://www.indyjones.net/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
 jake
11-27-1999, 12:50 AM
Eh.. What does the patch do to it?
 FotTrigger
11-27-1999, 2:23 PM
Yes I liked it too, although i guess it would hacve been nice to have some sort of "Remembering the past" sequence.
Imagine Indy had said: "It's been a long time since I've last been here. Everytime I think of that damn Idol I could..."
And then you would have some sort of dream sequence where you could play the first scebnes of Raiders of the lost ark.
Wouldn't this be cool? Because actually i didn't like it that much as I did like the beginning of the lost ark...

------------------
<<<Fottrigger>>>
"What is this? Sounds like steppin' on popcorn!"
 Dan
11-27-1999, 4:36 PM
He's my question. Why does Indy have to buy a map to go to some place that he's allready been?

Dan
 Crazylegs
11-28-1999, 3:53 AM
Peru is very short and lackluster
 Indiana Frog
11-28-1999, 5:14 AM
I thought it was quite enjoyably and chanllenging. Although I was a little disappointed that it wasn't exactly like the Raiders opening sequence. But I guess that would've been a very short level, and too easy, since we already know where the traps and such are.
 DjihEf
11-28-1999, 2:29 PM
Thought the level was very neat, especially the end. And seeing also those good ol' traps. Sure we know how to avoid them, but who didn't try to Indy it's way out of the dart-throwing walls (meaning running, not trying to step only on the light space)?
 Damian
11-29-1999, 6:46 PM
Even though it was short, I thought it was the best level. I didn't know where he was though at the beginning. When he saw the first boulder from the outside he said "The boulder is still there, I don't know how I made it out alive!" I was totally confused, until I got into the caves and he said "Poor Forester" Only then did I realize where he was.

And why DOES he need to buy a map to go where he's already been? Oh-well... It was still great.

-Damian

------------------
Fear is the path to the darkside.
 DjihEf
11-29-1999, 6:51 PM
Well he had to buy a map because he forgot where it was. I'm guessing it was some poison in the Grail that he drank. Or maybe he was affected by Sophia or whatever. Ok, maybe he's just buying a map so he can...well...hey, maybe it's the map to Atlantis...he sells it to a museum in order to get enough money for the trip to Peru. Yeah, that's it!
Page: 1 of 1