Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ideas & ?'s

Page: 1 of 1
 Kylco Cotam
02-05-2003, 9:08 PM
Ok hello again im back to the forms anyway i have a couple ideas for our town that we r going to develope and so ?'s about the game first the ?'s

1:about paying per month do we kno what the cost is gonna be yet and how is that gonna be payed and orginized?(im hoping not by credit card)

2:I kno theres alot of threads about requiremnets for our comp but none really say what were gonna need so what r we gonna need?

3:I dont kno if im gonna be able to get the game right away (stupid parents) you guys dont mind right?

4:Is that all the ?'s i have o well ill think of more?

Ideas

I noticed the thread abut taxes in town and how ppl that aremt apart of the =A= are gonna live in it and i think thats perfect (more money for use) but i think at a certain point you need to stop accepting ppl into the =A= like you need to have a part of town were the =A= members live and were the other ppl live so that the benifits r correct like making them pay taxes to live in our town, but on top of that were r going to have to provide a very good reaso n for ppl to live in our town istead of a free one (if any) if yall kno what i meanso that will be all i have to say (if anything is unclear just ask)
 setsuko
02-05-2003, 9:35 PM
well, I'll do my best....

1) Not sure of the amount ($9-$15 is my guess), but a sure bet is that you'll need some kind of credit card.

2) No official requirement yet, nope.

3) Oh, I'll survive, I hope! :D

On the city, well, 'real' PA cities are postponed, so we can count on having to wait a few months after release. However, we'll still be able to build houses and make "unofficial PA towns". I guess this forces us to think over this again...
 Lord_Vessen
02-05-2003, 9:56 PM
I'm mostly lost on our city. Fill me in on what we plan on having in it (stores, hotels, etc.). I want to build a dojo in our city where I teach Teras Kasi (once i get really good).
 Gaalgoth
02-05-2003, 10:09 PM
Well, we don't really have many plans. We'll have a droid shop, a weapons shop, a few houses, a cantina, possibly a colliseum/fight club type area, and whatever else outsiders bring in.
 Lord_Vessen
02-05-2003, 10:27 PM
I have an off-topic question, but what's our site?
 Gaalgoth
02-05-2003, 10:30 PM
 Ashmaster
02-05-2003, 11:19 PM
BAH, that site doesn't have all the members on it, the one thru Geocities has a more up to date member list.
 swediot=)
02-06-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Kylco Cotam
Ok hello again im back to the forms anyway i have a couple ideas for our town that we r going to develope and so ?'s about the game first the ?'s

1:about paying per month do we kno what the cost is gonna be yet and how is that gonna be payed and orginized?(im hoping not by credit card)

2:I kno theres alot of threads about requiremnets for our comp but none really say what were gonna need so what r we gonna need?

3:I dont kno if im gonna be able to get the game right away (stupid parents) you guys dont mind right?

4:Is that all the ?'s i have o well ill think of more?

Ideas

I noticed the thread abut taxes in town and how ppl that aremt apart of the =A= are gonna live in it and i think thats perfect (more money for use) but i think at a certain point you need to stop accepting ppl into the =A= like you need to have a part of town were the =A= members live and were the other ppl live so that the benifits r correct like making them pay taxes to live in our town, but on top of that were r going to have to provide a very good reaso n for ppl to live in our town istead of a free one (if any) if yall kno what i meanso that will be all i have to say (if anything is unclear just ask)

well my cantina is gonna make everyone wanna live in our city dont worry :thumbsup:
 Lord_Vessen
02-07-2003, 12:17 AM
This may have been answered earlier but what server are we going to be on?
 swediot=)
02-07-2003, 4:20 AM
starstrider
Page: 1 of 1