Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please Help, Marduk #2!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Delthalaz
11-26-1999, 12:34 AM
Hey people! I am up to the second fight with Marduk, (you know, the one after he swoops and sort of merges with Sophia) and I can't figure out how to kill him/her! I got the 3 King Solomon's Gems and opened the 3 doors and opened the 3 portals to normal reality (that seemed to hurt him a bit). And now there is that sort of half-made room in the middle and I do not know what else to do. How do I kill Marduk? Are there other things to switch to real reality? Help!
 MuskratAttack
11-26-1999, 1:20 AM
Did you charge up the whip?
 Delthalaz
11-26-1999, 1:28 AM
Yes, I charged up the whip, come on, what else?!?
 MuskratAttack
11-26-1999, 2:07 AM
This is what I did. I went to the center of the room and climb to the top of bricks, waited until Marduk charged towards me then stopped right in front of me then I whipped him. Be careful though, sometimes he'll swoop up before you can hit him. It also helps if you have some health items.
 FotTrigger
11-26-1999, 3:59 PM
Charge up the whip? You mean by touching the one globe? well that was easy and now do as the above post say, just whip the hell outa that bastard!

------------------
<<<Fottrigger>>>
"What is this? Sounds like steppin' on popcorn!"
Page: 1 of 1