Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do i view my previous post?

Page: 1 of 1
 GreekJedi
02-03-2003, 8:53 PM
I know this doesn't have to do with star wars galaxies, but i was trying to find where i can find my previous post. Cuz sometimes i post to a topic but i forget about it the next day. At theforce.net they have a section where it shows u all the previous post you wrote at so u can go directly to the forum and see if anyone responded.

I looked under my "edit options" section. but maybe i just didn't see it. does this forum have a thing like that, and if so how do i view it?

So i'm a newbie.
 setsuko
02-04-2003, 6:20 AM
*static*"Wraith sir, we got a 3-4-6 off-topic situation, requesting "operation yoink"".*static*

Oh, and if you have trouble remembering your posts, you can subscribe to threads, so you get a mail if someone replies in that thread, and you will also find your subscribed threads when you go to your Control Panel.

How to subscribe? The button is a bit lower than the Reply button, next to "show printable version" and "email this page".

Hope that helps a little.
 GreekJedi
02-04-2003, 11:09 AM
oooo i see what u mean. thanks :) so i can subscibe to any topic i want. thx again. :) u can block this topic now if u guys like.
 Jan Gaarni
02-04-2003, 11:30 AM
Well, before Wraith yoinks this thread over to the Off-Topic forum. :)

The way you can see which threads you have posted in, look at the image to the left of the thread title. Those you have posted in will contain a black dot in the middle. :)
 Wraith 8
02-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by setsuko
*static*"Wraith sir, we got a 3-4-6 off-topic situation, requesting "operation yoink"".*static*

Oh, and if you have trouble remembering your posts, you can subscribe to threads, so you get a mail if someone replies in that thread, and you will also find your subscribed threads when you go to your Control Panel.

How to subscribe? The button is a bit lower than the Reply button, next to "show printable version" and "email this page".

Hope that helps a little. lol....
*static*Wraith to Setsuko.... i hear yah..... be prepared to be Yoinked*static*

*Yoink*
Page: 1 of 1