Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What are your views on Traitor?

Page: 1 of 1
 Pnut_Man
02-02-2003, 8:36 PM
"New Jedi Order : Traitor", in my opinion, was one of the best novels written for the Expanded Universe. For the first time a new unique view of the force was given, and alot of it actually made sense. I loved every bit of Traitor: Jacen finally started doing something, you got to explore Coruscant, the Seedship scenes just owned, and Jacen controlling Vong life was awesome :)

Share your opinions, i'm curious..
 Tie Guy
02-02-2003, 8:44 PM
An incredibly well written novel, it is probably tied with a few others for 2nd all time just after the Thrawn Trilogy.
 nova_wolf
02-03-2003, 5:07 AM
Deep...

Thought the Force had been taken to its limits for philosophical discussion, then BAM!!

Highly impressed at they way it was worked.

Very mind bending...
 swphreak
02-03-2003, 12:33 PM
very well written. My second fav book (all of Zahn's are tied for first). I was constantly on the edge. Waiting to read more and more. The best part of the book was these 3 words: "None shall pass." it sent shivers through my spines
 Pnut_Man
02-03-2003, 6:36 PM
Yes, Ganner's Last Stand was the most memoriable NJO battle..Beautifully written.
 Darth Talliusc
02-08-2003, 12:15 PM
that book was great. i didnt like some of vergeres stuff but all in all it was well done. jacen is an amazing character and im glad to see him develop.
Page: 1 of 1