Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Minecart Ride driving me Completely Insane!

Page: 1 of 1
 Delthalaz
11-23-1999, 2:33 AM
Please help me! I've been stuck on the minecart level for over a day now! I figured out the beggining bit with the fuse and oiled the fourth switch and got 3 or 4 of Sol's gems... but I have no way to put them up in the gem case in the egyptian building (I see the slots for them) and I can't figure anything else to do! Oh I killed the communists riding the minecart of course and swam around a bit and found the grate that can not be opened. I despaired and turned on hints and the X was next to a minedoor that has the sound of water and I have tried many combinations but can not get the minecart to go along that route! Please tell me what to do!
 FotTrigger
11-23-1999, 7:55 PM
see that crossing that you pass (no number) just next to the door? dirve over it and then backwards should take you in,
you'll find a eye on a rock, paste taht into the small pyramid in the room with the slots for the diamonds....

------------------
<<<Fottrigger>>>
Page: 1 of 1